Windows 10: probleme with intel high definition audio

Discus and support probleme with intel high definition audio in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; since last Windows update my son did not work! what shoud i do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by qwercus, Oct 11, 2018.

1. qwercus Win User

probleme with intel high definition audio

since last Windows update my son did not work!

what shoud i do?

:)

qwercus, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Gene64 Win User
    IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Taking those steps changed the devices in the playback (now they're "2- High Definition Audio Device" instead of "IDT High Definition Audio CODEC". But unfortunately, I still cannot
    hear anything, though it did fix my problem where my microphone would say "Currently unavailable".

Gene64, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

IDT - Audio Device - IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Error 0x8007001f

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.

2. Select Driver tab.

3. Click Update Driver... button.

4. Select -> Browse my computer for driver software.

5. Select -> Let I pick up a list of device drivers on my computer.

6. Select HighDefinition Audio Device (Not IDT High Def... This is important.) And click next.

Appears Warning message, but reply Yes.

7. Windows has successfully update your driver software.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

1. probleme with intel high definition audio - Similar Threads - probleme intel high

2. Realtek audio and Intel High Definition audio driver problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Realtek audio and Intel High Definition audio driver problem: [ATTACH] Hi, can anyone help please? Thanks so much. So recently I felt like my laptop audio became muffled, like not really but still sounds off and kind of echoey. Then I thought to update my driver and try to fix that. Windows online checking doesn't show any new...
  3. No audio by HDMI with Intel high definition audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio by HDMI with Intel high definition audio: Hi, I have windows 10 x64. Lenovo Y50-70. I connect by HDMI display Dell U2715h -> to display there are connected speakers. When I connect other device by DisplayPort there is normally sound. But as mentioned, connection by HDMI don't play any sound. Chcecked cable -...
  4. intel high definition audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel high definition audio: My laptop has no audio device installed, after I updated to the Windows 10 2004. Had no issues with the audio working before I installed the recommended update. I have tried everything that I know of to fix this issue. I have uninstalled, troubleshooted and reinstalled so...
  5. NVIDIA High Definition Audio problem

NVIDIA High Definition Audio problem: My desktop, HP Omen #870-119 have the driver problem in Device Manager and show with an exclamation mark on that line. I was going to uninstall NVIDIA High Definition Audio in Device Manager also I have the other driver, Realtek High Definition Audio too. The Realtek High...
  6. Intel High Definition Audio not working all of a sudden :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel High Definition Audio not working all of a sudden :(: [ATTACH] Hi all, I've reached wits end and can no longer find any solution online hence I'm trying my luck over here in Reddit. My Intel High Definition Audio has suddenly stopped working and I have tried all means to fix it, to no avail. Right now my laptop has no volume...
  7. Intel High Definition Audio Driver

Intel High Definition Audio Driver: When I press the volume keys on my keyboard there is no display indicating this, and there is no sound through the laptop or the headphones. When I clicked on the volume icon a window opened and automatically scanned for hardware changes, detecting that there had been none....
  8. intel high definition audio not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    intel high definition audio not working: Hi. after the october update. the sound did not work anymore. in device manager : intel high definition audio did not have any driver. had to go to asus support page to get the propper driver....
  9. Intel High Definition Audio is not working.

Intel High Definition Audio is not working.: I installed three Intel system driver updates using Microsoft Windows update after my system showed "No Audio Output Device is installed". I checked Control Panel and Device Manager. I saw Intel High Definition Audio is not working and it showed "The drivers for this device...
  10. High definition audio problem

High definition audio problem: Hi I have old Dell Latitude E4300 laptop (include Intel Mobile Intel 4 series express chipset family) with Windows 10. It has work fine, however last summer I start to have a problem with audio and video. Both works but every two or three seonds video freeze for half a...