Windows 10: Problems about activing Windows10 Pro

Discus and support Problems about activing Windows10 Pro in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have bought a Win10pro and used it in my old computer before. Now I buy a new computer and I want to active the Win10pro on new computer. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jiafan Chen, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Problems about activing Windows10 Pro

I have bought a Win10pro and used it in my old computer before. Now I buy a new computer and I want to active the Win10pro on new computer. How can I active the Win10Pro on the new computer or I must buy Win10Pro again? Thanks in advance.

:)

Jiafan Chen, Nov 25, 2018

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 25, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Nov 25, 2018
  4. pkmishra1 Win User

Problems about activing Windows10 Pro

WINDOWS10 ACTIVATION

I HAVE DIGITAL LICENSE FOR WINDOWS10 HOME GOT WRONGLY UPGRADED TO WINDOWS10 PRO. NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE.

pkmishra1, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Problems about activing Windows10 Pro

1. Problems about activing Windows10 Pro - Similar Threads - Problems activing Windows10

2. Windows10 Pro Activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows10 Pro Activate: Dear Team, I have purchased the Pro upgrade for $99.99, from my win10 home laptop it said it was upgraded, due to format my machine, again I have installed win10 home If I got back to the activation section, it only gives me the option to purchase it again even though I...
  3. about activation of windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    about activation of windows10: sir/mam I have updated my windows yesterday …. but it is showing error to activate windows … how to solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-activation-of-windows10/6d16f6a6-0ff4-477f-a4e5-bba5a24f9e0c
  4. Windows10 activation problem

Windows10 activation problem: Hello all, I am having a problem with Windows Activation, which I was alerted to when I tried to hid my task bar. I have a computer that has had a Win 10 Digital signature for approximately 4 years. free upgrade from Win 7 For some unknown reason, it no longer has one...
  5. windows10 pro activation issues

windows10 pro activation issues: i have an msi laptop preinstalled with windows10. i recently upgraded it to windows10 pro. My microsoft account is clearly showing the purchase details. But, after installing windows10 pro, i am not able to activate it. i checked settings ---> activation --> it shows "...
  6. Windows10 activation problem

Windows10 activation problem: [ATTACH]Hi, I am facing a problem with Windows 10 in my laptop.The activation page is blank .And in the computer properties there is no product ID even though i got a product key from the command prompt.[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  7. windows10 pro product key and activate ?

windows10 pro product key and activate ?: hi guys i bought a new dell inspiron laptop 2 years ago with this windows installed on it and all was fine till today it started with the message saying licence will expire soon while my windows says activated on pc properties and i fixed it from a way i found online but...
  8. Window7 premium to Windows10 pro activation

Window7 premium to Windows10 pro activation: I have a win7 premium PC and I have installed win10 pro on it using a recovery disc from a PC running win10. I chose win10 pro and omitted the product key. Activation does not accept my original win7 premium key. So how can I activate it?...
  9. About my Window 10 pro activation problem?

About my Window 10 pro activation problem?: in my pc properties it shows that my activation code is activated but I am getting notification ,that my license is going to expire so activate my window. But how to activate it? when it is cativated in my pc properties.. ? help...
  10. Activation of Windows10 pro with digital license

in Windows 10 Customization
    Activation of Windows10 pro with digital license: I am getting continuous prompts to activate Windows10. I originally upgraded from an earlier version of Windows to Windows10 for free. Regards Thos...