Windows 10: Problems about my Gaming laptop

Discus and support Problems about my Gaming laptop in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I started playing some gaming and nothing happens, but if I open chrome, then it shows error that they didn't found chrome.eif.dll and I was trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David Nutu, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Problems about my Gaming laptop

So I started playing some gaming and nothing happens, but if I open chrome, then it shows error that they didn't found chrome.eif.dll and I was trying to uninstall chrome. As it's uninstalled, I download chrome and as it's completely installed, it shows a error of "124" download. I don't know how can I download it so I found a tutorial and it isn't working as well, but honestly I was hear and listen the video, and it sounds good idea to solve this problem, as I go to windows run and type "Regedit" it shows a error of redegit.exe isn't founded, I thought it's founded or work but it isn't so it'

:)

David Nutu, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Problems about my Gaming laptop

1. Problems about my Gaming laptop - Similar Threads - Problems Gaming laptop

2. Problems about my Gaming laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems about my Gaming laptop: So I started playing some gaming and nothing happens, but if I open chrome, then it shows error that they didn't found chrome.eif.dll and I was trying to uninstall chrome. As it's uninstalled, I download chrome and as it's completely installed, it shows a error of "124"...
  3. Problems with gaming on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with gaming on laptop: Whenever I launch a game the windows desktop manager, antimalware service executable, system and many other random windows processes will just start using almost all of my gpu and cpu. I'm not quite sure why this is happening, going into a clean boot also hasn't helped. I...
  4. Problems with gaming on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with gaming on laptop: Whenever I launch a game the windows desktop manager, antimalware service executable, system and many other random windows processes will just start using almost all of my gpu and cpu. I'm not quite sure why this is happening, going into a clean boot also hasn't helped. I...
  5. about gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about gaming: please can anyone tell me that how can I do gaming while charging I know we can do gaming while charging but I didn't know how to do it while gaming if my battery reaches to 100 should i still continue to game or unplug the adaptor etc many ques are there but major ques is...
  6. About the my Laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    About the my Laptop: * Related to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/about-microsoft-edge/1416257a-0208-4c07-a9f8-4a99b0dac3aa?tm=1617718895530 Hi, I was i contact with Sumit a few days ago. Please, help with my laptop. It does not work. I changed my...
  7. About my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    About my laptop: I wanted to erase everything off my laptop I just got a couple months ago and start all over.....like its brand new again. I don't know where to go to do some kind of factory reset or something?...
  8. problem about my webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problem about my webcam: Hi ! this is HEI from Japan Recently i bought a new desktop and a webcam. at first the webcam works normally,but after a while i want to try my webcam with my old laptop, i plug it in and open the Windows camera software. however, the software can`t detect my webcam ....
  9. about my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    about my laptop: i bought new dell inspiron 15 5575 i want to know is my pc has pre installed microsoft2016 for lifetime and i want to know how can i find out my pc has pre installed microsoft acct.where i check it?...
  10. About HP Laptop's update problem

in Windows 10 Support
    About HP Laptop's update problem: Hi guys... Recently I noticed something strange on my Laptop... Before I installed some updates on it, it worked perfectly fine. Last night I checked for updates on Windows Update for sure, and this morning, when I tried to insert a CD, played a short music tape, then it...