Windows 10: Problems adding money to my Microsoft account

Discus and support Problems adding money to my Microsoft account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; ***I couldn't find an appropriate category to place this question in, so if a Mod can move my question to a more appropriate category, I would be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanGoodfellow1, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Problems adding money to my Microsoft account

***I couldn't find an appropriate category to place this question in, so if a Mod can move my question to a more appropriate category, I would be really grateful***

Hi,

I have now tried twice to add £10 to my Microsoft account via my laptop, so that in turn, my daughter can make an in game purchase.

The first time, on Saturday, £10 was taken from my bank account, but no money was added to my Microsoft account. I noticed today, that Microsoft have now refunded me the £10.

So I then thought that I would give it another try this afternoon, but once again, £10 was taken from my bank account, but no money was added to my Microsoft account!

This is, as I'm sure you can imagine, getting a bit frustrating! Am I doing anything wrong? Are there currently problems at Microsoft with people adding money to their accounts?

This is the first time that I have tried to add money to my Microsoft account, so I am finding the experience quite disappointing :

Can anyone please help me with this situation?

Many thanks

Dan

:)

DanGoodfellow1, Mar 31, 2020

2. Problem in adding money to my Microsoft child's account

Old title: Adding money to my child's account

A few months ago I easily added money to my sons account through Microsofts My Family. Now it's "having trouble processing my payment" from any of my credit cards. I've tried at least 20 times. HELP.................

RebeccaWeymouth, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Addie Win User
    Cannot link/add my Microsoft Account to Local Account

Hello Ken,

Im using Win10 Build 1607 with all latest update.

I also run all related troubleshooters:
    • Windows Update
    • Store Apps (says i have to login in my microsoft account but thats the problem, i can't)
    • Microsoft Accounts

No Problem found. Also the suggestions from Microsoft didnt helped.

Addie, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Problems adding money to my Microsoft account

Get money back from my account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to make payment from your Microsoft account.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned in the article
    Troubleshoot problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store

However, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Accounts & Billing team
    , and they will help you with appropriate details.

For additional information, see
    Spend the money in my Microsoft account
    and

Limits on the money in your Microsoft account

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Problems adding money to my Microsoft account

1. Problems adding money to my Microsoft account - Similar Threads - Problems adding money

2. Adding money to family member's microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adding money to family member's microsoft account: Hi,Getting error while "Add money to your family member's Microsoft account" - Contact us at Microsoft supportWe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more infoContact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your...
  3. Adding money to family member's microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adding money to family member's microsoft account: Hi,Getting error while "Add money to your family member's Microsoft account" - Contact us at Microsoft supportWe’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out. Get more infoContact us at Microsoft support We’re having trouble processing your...
  4. microsoft my money

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsoft my money: do you have to have microsoft office installed before you download my money? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-my-money/c246f3f6-cad6-4bad-b357-d19fa3b7da25
  5. Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft Family Adding Money to Child Account: I have searched thru the instructions as to how to add money to child account and as everyone else, got the same issue. Not a currency issue, I have tried multiple times and never succeeded once. Has anyone been successful in doing this?...
  6. MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program)

MSN Money App problem (NOT Microsoft money the program): I use MSN money app, it works great except: Once I add a stock symbol to the list and later sell that sock, I want to remove it from the watch list. The white star does the removal, yet on the next refresh, it appears again. This is happening to only 2 stocks on the list....
  7. adding money to my sons microsoft account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    adding money to my sons microsoft account: ive been on hold for 3 days,2 no call backs and a wealth of no help im just trying to add money to my sons account for his birthday I keep getting a message saying I need to contact support,i did and they couldn't help.said they would call back and never did(thanks j.d.)...
  8. Problems with Microsoft Money Plus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Microsoft Money Plus: I've already read that Microsoft does not support Money Plus, but it's on my computer and I like & use it all the time. Recently had some issues with a security update. Had a tech through a remote access fix my PC some, but still having problems. Whenever I open Money plus I...
  9. problem with adding account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    problem with adding account: hey, I can't add a microsoft account on my windows 10 pc, the window simply does not show up, i trying literally everything, so, can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-adding-account/b9cd8095-d73d-47ce-a623-901ff3373b2e
  10. Microsoft Money Problem

Microsoft Money Problem: My Microsoft Money was working fine, now I bring it up opens ok, go to enter something & I get message it has stoped working and closes. Any help on this?*Mad*Mad*Mad 15657