Windows 10: Problems adding Outlook People contact photo

Discus and support Problems adding Outlook People contact photo in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Good morning, When surfing to h t t p s : / / o u t l o o k . l i v e . c o m / p e o p l e / 0 / I can edit a contact , click the little photo camera... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by GeneralLee01, Jan 8, 2020.

1. Problems adding Outlook People contact photo

Good morning,

When surfing to h t t p s : / / o u t l o o k . l i v e . c o m / p e o p l e / 0 / I can edit a contact , click the little photo camera , upload a photo , see the photo , click apply , click done . . . . . and nothing is there.

Problems adding Outlook People contact photo zrthrgedsfd.jpg

Did try to find a solution on the interweb but did not succeed.

Any suggestions ?

:)

GeneralLee01, Jan 8, 2020

2. Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list....

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

A quick question before proceeding:

What do you mean by ‘Adding photos to Win10 outlook contact list’?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to add photos to the contact list.

1. Go to people app.

2. Right click on contacts

3. Click edit to add photos to the contacts on People app.

Hope the above information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 8, 2020
  3. Problems adding Outlook People contact photo

Good morning,

When surfing to h t t p s : / / o u t l o o k . l i v e . c o m / p e o p l e / 0 / I can edit a contact , click the little photo camera , upload a photo , see the photo , click apply , click done . . . . . and nothing is there.

Problems adding Outlook People contact photo zrthrgedsfd.jpg

Did try to find a solution on the interweb but did not succeed.

Any suggestions ?

GeneralLee01, Jan 8, 2020
  4. abredt Win User

Problems adding Outlook People contact photo

Outlook People Not in Contacts Folder

Thanks.

Can you tell me where the Contacts are stored?

I also want to back up the Contacts.

In Outlook, People I clicked to Export to a File. It lists Contacts and 2 folders under it with long numerical filenames. What are these folders?

Thanks, cb

abredt, Jan 8, 2020
Thema:

Problems adding Outlook People contact photo

1. Problems adding Outlook People contact photo - Similar Threads - Problems adding Outlook

2. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  3. Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Contacts vs. People Contacts: Are the contacts in the People Pane of Outlook, the same as the contacts in the People program?I am really confused. Not sure if they both are part of the same program, or something separate from one another. And if they are separate, can sync together?...
  4. People/Contacts

People/Contacts: I have Windows 11 and using the Windows mail app. I have 2 google email address I use which are set up with Windows mail. When I click on the people icon to show contacts it is empty. When I try to import my google contacts it tries to create a account and then says that...
  5. Contacts from People to Outlook address book

Contacts from People to Outlook address book: How do I get my Windows 10 People address list into MS Outlook, please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/contacts-from-people-to-outlook-address-book/0061408a-180a-4fac-a611-b37d85e98aba
  6. Photos and People Problem

Photos and People Problem: Is it possible within Photos on Windows to just have ten people in my family named ONLY and they are the ONLY ones I want within Photos named as a person, not up to 600 people? I only want my family named. How do I do this? Thanks, Belindaz...
  7. Problems adding Outlook People contact photo

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problems adding Outlook People contact photo: Good morning, When surfing to h t t p s : / / o u t l o o k . l i v e . c o m / p e o p l e / 0 / I can edit a contact , click the little photo camera , upload a photo , see the photo , click apply , click done . . . . . and nothing is there. [ATTACH] Did try to find a...
  8. Importing Gmail Contacts to Outlook (Hotmail) People

in Browsers and Email
    Importing Gmail Contacts to Outlook (Hotmail) People: I used to be able to export "Contacts" from my Gmail account and import them into Outlook "People" so I could keep my contacts synced between platforms. Unfortunately it hasn't worked for many months. I contacted Microsoft and despite numerous online and emails back and forth...
  9. People Contacts

in Browsers and Email
    People Contacts: When I open People in Win 10, several of my contacts are missing. I still have Win Live Mail 2012. I have to copy the missing contacts from Win Live mail to People. Does any one know why some of my contacts are missing in People? I tried to import my contacts from Win Live...
  10. Outlook People Not in Contacts Folder

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook People Not in Contacts Folder: I exported Windows Live Contacts from Windows 7 computer and imported them into Outlook 2016 on Windows 10. The contacts appear in Outlook People and in Address Book. The Contacts folder in C: >Users>Username>Contacts is empty. I am the only user. Should the contacts...