Windows 10: Problems after a Full Reset

Discus and support Problems after a Full Reset in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey, I've currently reset my laptop multiple times more than I ought to and I'm still experiencing loading issues. Everything, from logging into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RyanWickes, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Problems after a Full Reset

Hey, I've currently reset my laptop multiple times more than I ought to and I'm still experiencing loading issues.

Everything, from logging into my laptop to opening Microsoft Edge, can usually take up to 10-15 seconds to load. Sometimes longer.

Resetting hasn't fixed the issue, and going into Task Manager I can see that the systems keep fluctuating.

First they all start at nothing, then take up all available space before going back down again. Though the memory says that I'm currently using 79% 3.1/3.9 GB even though I've reset my system multiple times and there's barely anything on it.

I need to use my laptop on a regular basis yet I choose not to because I'm hesitant to spend ages waiting for a second tab to open.

:)

RyanWickes, Dec 31, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 31, 2020
  3. swat354 Win User
    Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 31, 2020
  4. Nate W.H. Win User

Problems after a Full Reset

Update problems

Hi TiffanyBowers,

Thank you for posting to the Microsoft Community. I understand your Lumia 610 keeps getting stuck on step 6 of the update that you're trying to install. I can provide you a few steps to try in an effort to resolve the update issue.

There are a couple of different steps on a support page located at
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2484484
    that we'll want to try. I would suggest the steps for stuck in download mode, stuck at OEM splash screen, and error not listed on this page.

Before performing the suggested reset under the steps for error not listed, I would first suggest trying a soft reset. If you're able to remove the battery, leaving it out of the phone for a few minutes will soft reset the phone. Another option for performing
    a soft reset would be to hold the power and volume down buttons until the phone has restarted completely.

Please let us know if any of these suggestions are helpful to your update issue.

Regards,

Nate W.H., Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Problems after a Full Reset

1. Problems after a Full Reset - Similar Threads - Problems Full Reset

2. Drive full after reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Drive full after reset: Might be a very easy solution to this, but I have no idea how to fix this:I recently realised that I had installed a virus onto my PC so had to reset it, but I chose the option to keep my files. After the reset, I went about downloading the required apps etc again and as I am...
  3. Drive full after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive full after reset: Might be a very easy solution to this, but I have no idea how to fix this:I recently realised that I had installed a virus onto my PC so had to reset it, but I chose the option to keep my files. After the reset, I went about downloading the required apps etc again and as I am...
  4. Drive full after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. After reset problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After reset problem: I cannot see my mouse pointer after windows 10 reset on the continue with selected language screen!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-reset-problem/0c71e008-fe42-4f15-888f-d0608d021cc2
  6. After reset problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After reset problem: I cannot see my mouse pointer after windows 10 reset on the continue with selected language screen!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-reset-problem/0c71e008-fe42-4f15-888f-d0608d021cc2
  7. Getting this message after a full reset

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Getting this message after a full reset: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/heyjewls [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m1nwp2/getting_this_message_after_a_full_reset/
  8. drive c full after reset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    drive c full after reset: my drive c full after I resset my pc windows 10 can u help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-full-after-reset/687f2d37-a735-4cdc-8cee-27ef35f6fc7f
  9. Problem after Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after Reset: I had just reset my computer, in the computer setup phase after I enter my region and language. The whole computer would load for awhile then restart taking me back to the region and language setup. This has been happening for a few days now. Please help!...
  10. BSOD even after full reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD even after full reset: Yesterday I started getting BSOD errors randomly. Happened 3 times, was all very sudden. I ran Windows Memory Diagnostic a few times, all checked out. I formatted and reinstalled Windows, hoping to have everything fixed. After reinstalling some of my programs, another BSOD...