Windows 10: problems after bios update

Discus and support problems after bios update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday i installed the new asus bios update, and after thsat things havent been good. random boot loops, ssd for some reason running on 0% or 1%... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Zachary999, Oct 25, 2021.

1. problems after bios update

Yesterday i installed the new asus bios update, and after thsat things havent been good. random boot loops, ssd for some reason running on 0% or 1% reading, and games starting and then randomly crashing. first minecraft then battlefield which didnt happen before. and the problem is that this pc is really expensive. Can someone please help me.specs:amd ryzen 5 5600Xgigabyte nvidia rtx 3060 ti vision16 gb corsair ram asus b550-a gaming

:)

Zachary999, Oct 25, 2021
  2. BAGZZlash Win User

MSI 5870 BIOS Update

Still can't reproduce. Could you please post the exact BIOSes that produce the issue?

BAGZZlash, Oct 25, 2021
  3. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Oct 25, 2021
  4. problems after bios update

Should I update bios?

I would read the warranty before doing anything. If the manufacturer finds out you did something not on their approved list of steps,for example using a program they didn't list, or a bios, etc, they can treat your video card rma like you threw it against the wall , because if something goes wrong and you didn't follow their steps exactly ,it was damaged through human error and they're not likely going to be obligated to cover it warranty wise. I don't know for sure, I just advocate that you check first , and I also advocate that you verify that it's an actual update ,because very rarely do manufacturers release updates for gpu bios'. And they most certainly wont cover a GPU "update" if its a bios file written by some dude in the Ukraine, it has to be a set process, they have predetermined often.

jboydgolfer, Oct 25, 2021
Thema:

problems after bios update

1. problems after bios update - Similar Threads - problems bios update

2. Problem, after bios update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem, after bios update.: After, updating my HP laptop, the bios caused the audio to be much louder, I made sure it wasn't my drivers and it started after my bios updated, I rolled back my drivers, updated them nothing....
  3. Problem, after bios update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem, after bios update.: After, updating my HP laptop, the bios caused the audio to be much louder, I made sure it wasn't my drivers and it started after my bios updated, I rolled back my drivers, updated them nothing....
  4. problems after bios update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems after bios update: Yesterday i installed the new asus bios update, and after thsat things havent been good. random boot loops, ssd for some reason running on 0% or 1% reading, and games starting and then randomly crashing. first minecraft then battlefield which didnt happen before. and the...
  5. problems after bios update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problems after bios update: Yesterday i installed the new asus bios update, and after thsat things havent been good. random boot loops, ssd for some reason running on 0% or 1% reading, and games starting and then randomly crashing. first minecraft then battlefield which didnt happen before. and the...
  6. Crash after bios update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Crash after bios update.: Hello. Good Day, I have 2 O.S installed in my Asus X55C installed with Windows 10 and Ubuntu . After bios update my Windows crashed and showed me blue screen of death so I ran into bios I noticed that my SATA Configuration was changed from IDE to ACHI. So I reverted it to...
  7. Hibernation Problem after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernation Problem after BIOS update: when I hibernate my laptop, it doesn't power off. Instead it just locks the current user and turns the display off. On pressing any key on the keyboard, it turns back on. This started happening after a bios update....
  8. BIOS update problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BIOS update problem: Hi guys. Not sure if I'm in the right thread, but I'll ask anyway. I just recently bought an ASUS Prime X470 Pro motherboard and AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU. Right now my Bios version is 5204, and the latest version is 5406. I've tried to update to the latest bios using EZ Flash,...
  9. Could there be a problem with my PC after a BIOS update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could there be a problem with my PC after a BIOS update?: Earlier today, I opened the task manager and I thought I ended the Windows Explorer task but I must've clicked something by mistake because my screen went black and, after I closed Chrome, I just had a black screen and cursor. I held the power button to shut down my PC. When...
  10. Multiple problems with W10 install after BIOS update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Multiple problems with W10 install after BIOS update: Hi, I was doing a fresh install for a friend because her laptop would crash if the screen was closed and noticed she was running v1.0 bios on her Toshiba C50-b-14d laptop. I downloaded the newest version 5.1 from the official site and upgraded the bios. When I installed W10...