Windows 10: Problems After Installing 1909

Discus and support Problems After Installing 1909 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Everything was fine until I installed the windows 10 1909 after that I started having audio problems whereby my videos where stuttering.I removed the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Michellae, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Michellae Win User

Problems After Installing 1909

Everything was fine until I installed the windows 10 1909 after that I started having audio problems whereby my videos where stuttering.I removed the 1909 version but then my videos started glitching now I can't install the 1909 version again cause when I try only the windows 10 2004 appears but I'm afraid to install the 2004 version cause I heard that you can't update from the 1903 version to the 2004 one.Please helpI don't know how to fix my problem

[Original Title: windows update]

:)

Michellae, Jun 6, 2020

2. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jun 6, 2020
  3. deving Win User
    User.000 issue after updating to 1909

I'm one of the many people suffering from issues with user profiles after applying Update 1909 to Windows 10. I've read all the threads I can find on the topic here and have followed the suggestions, all to no avail. Any other thoughts are appreciated.

After applying Update 1909, the ProfileImagePath was changed to c:\users\User.000
    One file that was always in use and couldn't be removed was left in c:\users\User (can't recall or find the exact file now), so I could never rename or remove the c:\user\User directory.

I followed the multiple suggestions from Brink and others:
    • Rebooted at least 6 times
    • Enabled hidden Administrator
    • Booted into Safe Mode
    • Changed ProfileImagePath
    • Tried to rename c:\users\User but couldn't because a file was still in use
    • Copied all data from c:\users\User.000 into c:\users\User
    • Rebooted and had temporary profile
    • Followed steps in Brink tutorial to change ImageProfilePath; rebooted with no change
    • Restored using Restore Point from before Update 1909 - returned to single profile state (User.000)
    • Removed each update that was installed individually and rebooted after each update removal - profile state never changed
    • After all updates were removed, repeated the steps above with hidden Administrator, changing profile, etc. - same issue with file in use in c:\users\User
    • Followed all steps above with hidden Administrator but without copying files from User.000 to User - same results

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

deving, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Problems After Installing 1909

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

Problems After Installing 1909

1. Problems After Installing 1909 - Similar Threads - Problems Installing 1909

2. Installing problems with windows versions newer than 1909

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing problems with windows versions newer than 1909: When installing a new version of Windows beyond 1909, such as Windows 11 or Windows 10 22H2, I encounter a glitch during the boot process when using a USB in legacy BIOS mode. This issue does not occur in Windows 10 versions 1909 or earlier...
  3. Installing Windows 10 1909 version problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 1909 version problem: Hello well i had some problems with installing the updated windows virsion what happens is when the install finally arrives to something like 90% widnows just get crushed i tried sevral diffrent sultions that didnt help dunno what to do for now i just shutted down the Windows...
  4. windows 10 1909 fresly installed problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 1909 fresly installed problems: ok my problenm is random shutdowns have to restart brand new laptop and had to reinstall windows 10 home in s mode 1909 random hangs freezes and lock up after restarting get good all day issue hopefully this issue will be addressed in enewe verison of windows unknown blue...
  5. Windows 10 x64 Build 1909 Install Problems

Windows 10 x64 Build 1909 Install Problems: Ok so I have a Gateway laptop that is currently running Build 1803 x64. When I received it the main profile was corrupt so I repaired that issue by making another profile and migrating any personal data to the new account. Then I checked windows update and discovered that...
  6. windows 10 pc problems after recent install of v. 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 pc problems after recent install of v. 1909: All desktop and taskbar icons appear/disappear at random. Two nested address bars appear instead of only 1 IE11 address bar. In Task Manager app lists it seems most are disabled, suspended, not allowed or stopped. is this normal? I suspect that aspects of Chrome browser...
  7. Gaming issues after installing 1909?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gaming issues after installing 1909?: After a bit of research, i've discovered that 1903 sucked balls for gaming- but I was doing alright then. But now, on 1909, I'm getting all of those samw issues-- frame drops, random crashing, games rendered unplayable due to the fact that they use 95-99% of my CPU. I've...
  8. Problems Installing Update 1906 or 1909

Problems Installing Update 1906 or 1909: I have been trying to update my desktop computer from version 1803 to a newer version. I tried 1906 when it was available, it failed and now trying 1909 and it is failing the same way. It goes through the install, rebooting multiple times but when all done, it gives me a...
  9. 1909 updarte not installed and already problems

1909 updarte not installed and already problems: I saw half my workday lost with a 1909 download i could not stop. I have not installed it yet. However, i open 'task manager' and look at applications - and it remains blank. I open control panel and see small icons and no word content. This is everywhere. I used to have...
  10. Problems with video playback after 1909 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with video playback after 1909 update: Ok, so since updating Windows from 1903 to 1909, I cannot play any video on my computer, all I see is distortion all over, on youtube the same. I unistalled update, and went back to 1903, again, problem persisted. I installed fresh 1909 version, again, the same problem. If I...