Windows 10: Problems after installing Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Problems after installing Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Following a recent automatic update on windows 10 I've encountered a number of problems ie. I can't login to my account it takes me to a temporary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by christinehinds1, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Problems after installing Windows 10 Update

Following a recent automatic update on windows 10 I've encountered a number of problems ie. I can't login to my account it takes me to a temporary account. I have lost files and have to login each time to Facebook and BT email etc. also my keyboard reverts to English (US) version should be UK version. I had live chat with Microsoft and confirmed my account is OK and still linked to my email address. Microsoft said it needed configuring and gave me a link to Technical support. I haven't as yet been able to contact them and was hoping somebody on the forum can help please?

:)

christinehinds1, Jan 24, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Cvrk Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Windows Phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

4. Problems after installing Windows 10 Update

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Problems after installing Windows 10 Update

1. Problems after installing Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Problems installing Update

2. Problem after installing updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem after installing updates: Installed driver update software. Laptop then wouldn't restart. The best I could do was attempt a windows reset. Seemed to be going through the motion ok but now I keep getting this message and I can't do anything else....
  3. Problem after installing updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem after installing updates: Installed driver update software. Laptop then wouldn't restart. The best I could do was attempt a windows reset. Seemed to be going through the motion ok but now I keep getting this message and I can't do anything else....
  4. Problem after installing Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem after installing Windows 10.: Hi, I have a problem with my Asus X540LA-XX596D laptop.Respected Experts,When I install Windows 10 in my laptop, it freezes,lags and sometimes runs slow. When I install Windows 8.1, it runs fine. My laptop is compatible with Windows. Neither old version nor latest version...
  5. Problem after installing Windows 10.

Problem after installing Windows 10.: Hi, I have a problem with my Asus X540LA-XX596D laptop.Respected Experts,When I install Windows 10 in my laptop, it freezes,lags and sometimes runs slow. When I install Windows 8.1, it runs fine. My laptop is compatible with Windows. Neither old version nor latest version...
  6. Problem after installing Windows 10.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Sound problem after installing Windows update

Sound problem after installing Windows update: Hello everyone, I was wondering why I encounter sound problems sound becomes very "shallow" and weird after I update to version 21H1. It also happens on 20H2, when I install KB5007186 update.After I roll-back an update everything comes back to normal.I tried installing these...
  8. Problems after installing latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after installing latest Windows 10 update: The latest Windows update has caused many problems with my computer including: 1. Many manual shutdowns and startups needed to even get the computer to stay on. First it would start with a completely blank screen. Using Ctl-Alt-Del many times I was able to get it to open...
  9. Windows 10 October Update 1809 Problem after installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 October Update 1809 Problem after installation: Update 1809 was installed on 25 December 2018 All my installed applications are showing that they were installed on 25 December 2018, though they were installed much earlier....
  10. Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 booting problem after downloading and installing updates: I've got my HP Pavilion laptop recently fixed and the guy that fixed it installed Windows 10. Today I checked for available updates from Windows' "Update and Recovery" (that option in settings) and found a lot of updates to download, so I did it; downloaded all and installed...