Windows 10: Problems After January 12th 2016 Update

Discus and support Problems After January 12th 2016 Update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; actually, Logitech MAY NOT be the whole problem .... I plugged the receiver back in and there was no issue. Maybe you have to boot with it in. I'll try... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RAPw10, Jan 13, 2016.

1. RAPw10 Win User

Problems After January 12th 2016 Update

actually, Logitech MAY NOT be the whole problem .... I plugged the receiver back in and there was no issue. Maybe you have to boot with it in. I'll try when get a chance

meanwhile

have not seen a big 'hue-and-cry' about a 'bad' update.

I'd like to believe it's not a Microsoft issue but history says that's not likely

RAPw10, Jan 14, 2016
  2. bro67 Win User

As long as you do not install the Logitech software. It should work fine.

I would file a ticket with Logitech, also check on their forum to see if anyone else has had the same issue with 10 and the Unifying software.

bro67, Jan 15, 2016
  3. Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 for x64-based Systems (KB3124263) did install by default on my laptop on Jan 14 2016, and after startup the next day I had no internet connection. Got the message 'No WiFi networks found'. Tried troubleshooting, checking the adapter etc to no avail. I then UNinstalled this update in Control Panel/Programs and Features/View Installed Updates/Uninstall an update and after a restart all was fixed!

AlpalWindows10, Jan 15, 2016
  4. leromylis Win User

Yeah. I did that too and laptop booting normally and faster. I gues we should wait for another update.

leromylis, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Problems After January 12th 2016 Update - Similar Threads - Problems January 12th

2. After automatic latest Windows 10 update today January 12th 2014 impossible to connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After automatic latest Windows 10 update today January 12th 2014 impossible to connect to...: After an automatic Windows 10 update, it is impossible to connect to internet it was working before. I get network connected BUT with no internet neither through Wifi nor through wired Ethernet connection, firewall has been turned-off also, but internet connectivity problem...
  3. After automatic latest Windows 10 update today January 12th 2014 impossible to connect to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After automatic latest Windows 10 update today January 12th 2014 impossible to connect to...: After an automatic Windows 10 update, it is impossible to connect to internet it was working before. I get network connected BUT with no internet neither through Wifi nor through wired Ethernet connection, firewall has been turned-off also, but internet connectivity problem...
  4. After automatic latest Windows 10 update today January 12th 2014 impossible to connect to...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Simple Questions Thread - Week of January 12th, 2019

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Simple Questions Thread - Week of January 12th, 2019: Welcome to the Simple Questions thread, for questions that don't need their own thread. We still recommend you use the search, FAQ/Wiki on the sidebar, or even a Bing search before asking. Also please post tech support related questions on /r/techsupport. Some examples of...
  6. January Windows 10 update problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    January Windows 10 update problems: I am one of the people who got BSOD after the January update, It has rendered my computer totally useless, Cannot Restore, Recover, Reset, roll back update, get into Safe Mode, or boot into any Windows whatsoever. This has destroyed my computer and I see other people...
  7. Windows Store Update of 27 January 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Store Update of 27 January 2016: When I went to the Windows Store this morning there was an update to the Windows Store. After installing the update I found I could no longer open the Windows Store either from the Windows Start tile or the All Apps Menu. A friend of mine also did the update and he now can no...
  8. April 12th 2016 Security Update Release for Windows

in Windows 10 News
    April 12th 2016 Security Update Release for Windows: Today we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to apply security updates as soon as they are released. More information about this month’s security updates and advisories can be...
  9. Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for July 12th 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Security Bulletin Summary for July 12th 2016: Today we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to apply security updates as soon as they are released. More information about this month’s security updates and advisories can be...
  10. January 12th 2016 Security Update Release Summary

in Windows 10 News
    January 12th 2016 Security Update Release Summary: Today we released security updates to provide additional protections against malicious attackers. As a best practice, we encourage customers to apply security updates as soon as they are released. More information about this month’s security updates and advisories can be...