Windows 10: Problems after latest Win 10 update

Discus and support Problems after latest Win 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; some programs won't work after latest Win 10 update, and my password manager won't run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BluOtter1, Jun 21, 2020.

1. BluOtter1 Win User

Problems after latest Win 10 update

some programs won't work after latest Win 10 update, and my password manager won't run

:)

BluOtter1, Jun 21, 2020

2. Win 10 1607 update

Installed the update manually at the the moment everything is bueno.
    It seems that Microsoft has a big problem in there update department windows 7 update has problems win 8 update has problems. Windows 10 update is so-so.

Countryside, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Win 10 latest update

Thx for replay your given step through i am able to make bootable usb and able to install win 10 fresh hdd with today latest win update

pls clear

rajanishtripathi, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Problems after latest Win 10 update

win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Problems after latest Win 10 update

1. Problems after latest Win 10 update - Similar Threads - Problems latest update

2. Problems after installing latest Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems after installing latest Win 10 update: Installed suggested update Quality Update 02021-03 Cumulative OS Build KB5000802 19041.867 as per "pushed notification" earlier today 03/11. Upon restart Task bar now shows only MS products these not in the taskbar prior. My disk-based files have been migrated to...
  3. Problem After Latest Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem After Latest Update: After the latest Windows 10 update, I cannot now open/load LDPlayer Android emulator. I've tried other Android emulators and they all fail. Windows restarts after showing a WHEA stopcode. Can you help or is the problem known and being fixed? Thanks...
  4. Problem after latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after latest update: Hello, I get a weird problem after the latest update: the taskbar keeps flashing and the desktop icons never load. I can't open the start menu or do anything other than Ctrl-Alt-Del. I tried using a recovery point, uninstalling qualtiy updates feature updates can't be...
  5. Problems after latest updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems after latest updates: After updating to the newest version of Windows, the pop up screens are transparent rather than being greyed out. This happens with the screen that displays the apps and power options when the windows icon is clicked to display my apps, or to select setting, power, etc. It is...
  6. Problems after the latest Update

Problems after the latest Update: I've been having a bunch of problems happening since the last Update: Starting with stutters when playing or just using an app like chrome, watching videos etc. the entire pc in random moments for like 3 seconds, everything looks like i have 3Fps, what makes it very...
  7. Latest Win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest Win 10 update.: I downloaded the latest update about 2 weeks ago. When I went to transfer photo from my camera to computer I found that I was unable to. I got a response saying that I needed to download an app from the store. When I tried the store I was unable to access that as well. Has...
  8. Problems after windows 10 latest update

Problems after windows 10 latest update: The first issue goes back to Dec. 2018... the sound on bluetooth is so raspy you can't even make out what people are saying. Have tried it with several bluetootgh devices and it is the same with all of them. Starting yesterday. the screen goes black and I have to power down...
  9. canon pixma mx392 Printer problems after latest WIN 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    canon pixma mx392 Printer problems after latest WIN 10 update: printer only prints a series of lines, not the letter I composed. how do I get printer to work again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/canon-pixma-mx392-printer-problems-after-latest/f182fc9a-e11f-4073-b8a1-9cd47cea4e03
  10. Latest Win 10 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest Win 10 Update: [img] My PC now updated .. that took a long time, but here in Darkest Africa. I only have an "up to 4 Mbps" ADSL connection. I also see that this is my 100th post on TenForums *Smile This is a great forum, and the willingness of everybody to help less knowledgeable...