Windows 10: Problems after legalization

Discus and support Problems after legalization in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After using cracked/pirated Windows 10 for about 2 years, I've decided to make it legal by purchasing a product key from Lazada. I inserted the key and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SharkTrager1, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Problems after legalization

After using cracked/pirated Windows 10 for about 2 years, I've decided to make it legal by purchasing a product key from Lazada. I inserted the key and legalized my Windows 10. But immediately after that, problems began to emerge. My computer won't go to sleep at the time I specified in the power option, the screen refuses to shut down at the indicated time, windows updates began forcing me to update at the time chosen by Microsoft and not at my convenience. I can't do a manual update as the choice is grayed out.

Please remember that I've been using the pirated copy for 2 years without any problem. Now I began to regret legalizing the copy.

:)

SharkTrager1, Dec 4, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Problems after legalization

Is downloading and playing the leaked Crysis 2 legal?

No you cannot. Here is the list. Spain is on it.

Member States

TheMailMan78, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Problems after legalization

1. Problems after legalization - Similar Threads - Problems legalization

2. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard problem with letter D & S: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem. When I try to type capital "S" Shift + s or capital "D" Shift + d, it would, most of the time, highlight the texts above similar to when you're trying Shift + Pageup. Or it would scroll to the top/bottom of the page, and it would not let you...
  3. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard problem with letter D & S: Hi everyone, I'm having a problem. When I try to type capital "S" Shift + s or capital "D" Shift + d, it would, most of the time, highlight the texts above similar to when you're trying Shift + Pageup. Or it would scroll to the top/bottom of the page, and it would not let you...
  4. Keyboard problem with letter D & S

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows hello sign-in option problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  6. Windows hello sign-in option problem

Windows hello sign-in option problem: Sign in options Windows hello, facial recognition, fingerprint and PIN are showing "something went wrong. Try again later." I already tried a method stating Remove fingerprint, PIN then restart your computer. This method did not help and still shows the same statement...
  7. Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11: Hello,My Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop is having BSOD since i bought it. First it was on Win 10, it was unable to resume from sleep mode, the guys from Lenovo told me to install windows 11. For a while everything was ok, or so i thought. Not long after i started using the laptop as my...
  8. Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11

Problem with dpc watchdog violation windows 11: Hello,My Lenovo Yoga 7 laptop is having BSOD since i bought it. First it was on Win 10, it was unable to resume from sleep mode, the guys from Lenovo told me to install windows 11. For a while everything was ok, or so i thought. Not long after i started using the laptop as my...
  9. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...
  10. anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...

anyone help with the recover account i have insane problem the supoort not know what to do...: my other account has been locked and i dont can acces to it i content the support they noy help so much and i dont know what to do i do recover account a but its not work with my phone number or my mom phone number my or my sis phone number if anyone haapend before i will be...