Windows 10: Problems after legalization

Discus and support Problems after legalization in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; After using cracked/pirated Windows 10 for about 2 years, I've decided to make it legal by purchasing a product key from Lazada. I inserted the key and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SharkTrager1, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Problems after legalization

After using cracked/pirated Windows 10 for about 2 years, I've decided to make it legal by purchasing a product key from Lazada. I inserted the key and legalized my Windows 10. But immediately after that, problems began to emerge. My computer won't go to sleep at the time I specified in the power option, the screen refuses to shut down at the indicated time, windows updates began forcing me to update at the time chosen by Microsoft and not at my convenience. I can't do a manual update as the choice is grayed out.

Please remember that I've been using the pirated copy for 2 years without any problem. Now I began to regret legalizing the copy.

:)

SharkTrager1, Dec 4, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Dec 4, 2018
  4. Problems after legalization

Is downloading and playing the leaked Crysis 2 legal?

No you cannot. Here is the list. Spain is on it.

Member States

TheMailMan78, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

Problems after legalization

1. Problems after legalization - Similar Threads - Problems legalization

2. Windows 10 Restore Problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Restore Problem: Dears, we have an issue in with Windows 10. when our windows crush with Updates, then without asking admin password every one can restore my PC, why? can please late me late me know, how can i protect my windows on restoring/ repairing time ask admin password, and with...
  3. I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have problems downloading games from the Windows Store.: Hello, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game immediately send me to the platform that contains more information about the application. I already have the operating system...
  4. I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have problems downloading games from the Windows store.: Hi, when I'm going to select the icon of a game absolutely nothing happens, however when I click the icon of any application other than a game immediately send me to the platform that contains more information about the application. I already have the operating...
  5. Email problem

in Browsers and Email
    Email problem: I an running Outlook.live.com as my email server and but by not watching what I was doing I deleted over 22000 of my recent inbox messages (I thought I was deleting the Junk mail). There was a message to say recover the messages but clicking on it did nothing. Does anyone...
  6. BIG PROBLEM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIG PROBLEM: Hello... I just got a biiiiiig problem with my SSD, actually, yesterday i was streaming, and the computer stopped, after that, when it restarted, it started to have constantly refreshes, like 10 second pause between them. I was thinking it is an blinking error, so i searched...
  7. Screen problem after changing to windows 10 from 8.1

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen problem after changing to windows 10 from 8.1: I have got a problem with my Lenovo Ideapad 300, after upgrading from Windows 8.1 to 10 whenever i boot it the screen turns white and sometimes during use it begins to turn white and can't do anything. So would you help me fix this problem please....
  8. Problem with calculator size after recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with calculator size after recent update: after update changed size of calculator. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-calculator-size-after-recent-update/a9eade2d-1054-4164-9632-de43a5fde11c
  9. shift key problems with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    shift key problems with Windows 10: Not sure why this problem persists after it seemed to go away?? Right now I can use the question mark and the shift key but just 3 hours ago when I was using this same computer I could not use any of the shift key functions to capitalize nor to get special key strokes....
  10. Windows 10 hibernate problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 hibernate problem: Hi. My laptop lenovo 700 hibernates unexpetedly. This is hapening for several months. Sometimes in several hours or sometimes in a few minutes later windows shuts down. When I start windows, previous applications whish were running before shut down remain as it is didn't...