Windows 10: Problems after problems after problems after problems

Discus and support Problems after problems after problems after problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Every other time I reset my router and after my router resets, my computers reconnect automatically, now all of a sudden I reset my router and I have 6... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Christoph Yorkshire, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Problems after problems after problems after problems

Every other time I reset my router and after my router resets, my computers reconnect automatically, now all of a sudden I reset my router and I have 6 computers all with a WWW icon with a line through it and I have to disable and reenable the adapter to get internet back. Why?

My folder views never stick and my only folder views is what windows wants, not what I want.

Does this say cortana is disable? yes or no?

Problems after problems after problems after problems 9f875399-d949-40a6-8476-f5b75e88d2f4?upload=true.png

And why on earth is cortana using that much CPU? Why?

This is what windows has been reduced to, a retarded amount of background processes that is just pure uselessness that consumes all resources for no reason. I can not even turn on my laptop any more. I turn on my laptop and I have to wait 20 minutes for god knows whatever MS is doing. My laptop, I turn on, go to desktop, click task manager which takes almost 5 minutes to appear and when it does, disk is at 100% for 20 minutes, CPU is at 100% for 20 minutes and if I sort by CPU I truly count 54 useless windows services that we do not need at all what so ever for the functionality of a OS are running, nonstop for 20 minutes solid. How is this the fastest windows yet? How?

20 bucks says no one can answer these questions and I will be told to reinstall, has if that helps or is even feasible.

This entire operating system is a laughable joke. A huge joke from an embarrassment company that does not deserve anything it has. 100,000 employees and 40 years running with a trillion dollar budget and what do we get? Something I make everyday when I sit on the bowl.

:)

Christoph Yorkshire, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Scavar Win User

8800GTS problems.

Seems pretty strange to me. I have a standard 8800GTS, the only problem I get is the BSOD nv4_disp.dll thing, which in my case I think is linked to heat on other parts of the video card.

I would suggest completely removing the drivers using Driver Cleaner, and install the ones that came with the card first. If the problem continues, remove again, try the newest drivers. If it still happens, underclock the card and try the same steps. In the end, talk to EVGA and see what they tell you.

Scavar, Sep 1, 2019
  3. ronss Win User
    Booting problem...

okay...will try suggestions......odd problem

ronss, Sep 1, 2019
  4. Problems after problems after problems after problems

Problem at boot up

Can you start with some logical step by step process, to pinpoint the exact problem, not by want and do not want.

If removing the OC solves the problem, the problem is there. Aging of every component, bad contact etc may play a role in there why the motherboard POST procedure hooks a stick in the wheels. Happened dozens of times.

Ferrum Master, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Problems after problems after problems after problems

1. Problems after problems after problems after problems - Similar Threads - Problems problems problems

2. Problems After Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems After Update: Ever since the Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool x64 V.5.117 kb890830 updated on 9/12/23, I've had problems in many areas.Outlook stopped working. I switched to the new Outlook which works, but still.....Much of Settings is semi-functional. The screen freezes if I click...
  3. Problem after updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem after updates: After the last 2 updates a couple of my programs became unresponsive or corrupted. The first time I had to reinstall windows 11 and reinstall all my programs. The 2nd time it corrupted a portable hard drive and a program that uses access 360. It also killed the sound driver...
  4. After login problem .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After login problem .: After login to account admin. I get this after logging in. This was after installing windows 11 preview. Other accounts are working perfect. How can i fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-login-problem/a35102a4-d5b6-43cc-b3d2-eb4aa08c5ae6
  5. After reset problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After reset problem: I cannot see my mouse pointer after windows 10 reset on the continue with selected language screen!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-reset-problem/0c71e008-fe42-4f15-888f-d0608d021cc2
  6. Problem after restoration

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem after restoration: I restore my pc and after windows got installed and open my mouse and keyboard dont work but if i press f8 and open troubleshooting my mouse and keyboard works what can i do?...
  7. problem after updating

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problem after updating: Have W10 PRO 18362/295 Not sure if a recent update was made, but the boot options I had set up....i.e. safe mode, command propt, etc had vanished.....had only 2 left Windows 10 and Macrium, is this normal after an update ? never happened before Thanks 140139
  8. Problem after Reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after Reset: I had just reset my computer, in the computer setup phase after I enter my region and language. The whole computer would load for awhile then restart taking me back to the region and language setup. This has been happening for a few days now. Please help!...
  9. Problems after legalization

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problems after legalization: After using cracked/pirated Windows 10 for about 2 years, I've decided to make it legal by purchasing a product key from Lazada. I inserted the key and legalized my Windows 10. But immediately after that, problems began to emerge. My computer won't go to sleep at the time I...
  10. problems after install

in Windows 10 Support
    problems after install: Installed today as upgrade from 8.1 on Lenovo Yoga2. Had to restart again after installation complete, mouse was not working. Then the laptop would not wake up from sleep - had to do a cold boot (crashing all open programs). Then it disabled the wifi adapter - had to run...