Windows 10: Problems after reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media.

Discus and support Problems after reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I went through the process of reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media my PC booted up with several problems. For example, there is a red... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Robbe De Keyser, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Problems after reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media.

When I went through the process of reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media my PC booted up with several problems. For example, there is a red cross by the sound symbol in the lower right corner of the taskbar. I also can no longer scroll on the touchpad. There could be other problems but I haven't noticed them yet. Does anyone know how this happened or how I can fix it?

:)

Robbe De Keyser, Feb 4, 2023
  2. chirp Win User

stuck with Windows media problem

still stuck

Darren and Reign,
    I could still use your help.

Things just aren't working and I have tried all I can think of plus your suggestions. I've done the WM codec installation. I have installed the encoder9. I have installed the community codec. I have tried to rollback the media player and reinstall various versions. Nothing has solved the problem.

Two points of interest however.
    I installed windows XP video decoder check up utility. It lists about seven or eight different decoders...none of which are recommended as preferred MPEG 2 decoders. (I downloaded the same program to my vista drive and it lists as the first item a MPEG 2 decoder. It is checked in green but is still listed as "not recommend for the system a a preferred decoder." That line item decoder does not show up in the list on the XP drive).
    Also, I downloaded Quicktime. When I attempted to play a .wma file on it the visual was brighter than it has been to this point. That was encouraging even though the image was still darkened more than it should be. Unfortunately, in an effort to download further codec components the visual seems to have fallen back to its extremely darkened screen and I can no longer make out the images.

I hope that information might trigger another thought from you as to another option that I might try.
    Thanks, chirp.

chirp, Feb 4, 2023
  3. whyalsop Win User
    Windows Media Player 11 Too Dark

Same Problem

My media player 10 worked perfectly until windows update gave me media player 11. I had the same dark/purple videos showing up as well. I uninstalled 11 and went back to 10, uninstalled my k-lite codec pack and reinstalled it, but I still have the same problem! Anybody know what this is?

whyalsop, Feb 4, 2023
  4. Problems after reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

Problems after reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media.

1. Problems after reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media. - Similar Threads - Problems reinstalling using

2. The Link for "Reinstall Windows 11 using installation media" is not working. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Link for "Reinstall Windows 11 using installation media" is not working. Is there a...: Our office computer won't load Windows 11 anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-link-for-reinstall-windows-11-using/4cc2e804-63bb-44a5-a332-8e36534e3d85
  3. The Link for "Reinstall Windows 11 using installation media" is not working. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Link for "Reinstall Windows 11 using installation media" is not working. Is there a...: Our office computer won't load Windows 11 anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-link-for-reinstall-windows-11-using/4cc2e804-63bb-44a5-a332-8e36534e3d85
  4. Driver problem after reinstalling windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver problem after reinstalling windows 11.: My laptop had the chinese version of windows 11. I downloaded it again and the problem i was getting was of drivers.Many missing drivers,like bluetooth,wifi,etc. I went to a shop with my laptop and they charged me a lot for just a driver install. Approximately 20 to 25...
  5. Driver problem after reinstalling windows 11.

Driver problem after reinstalling windows 11.: My laptop had the chinese version of windows 11. I downloaded it again and the problem i was getting was of drivers.Many missing drivers,like bluetooth,wifi,etc. I went to a shop with my laptop and they charged me a lot for just a driver install. Approximately 20 to 25...
  6. Problems after reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media.: When I went through the process of reinstalling Windows 11 using installation media my PC booted up with several problems. For example, there is a red cross by the sound symbol in the lower right corner of the taskbar. I also can no longer scroll on the touchpad. There could...
  7. reinstalling windows 11 using installation media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    reinstalling windows 11 using installation media: what does "all apps are removed" mean in terms of reinstalling windows 11 using installation media, does it mean apps that were downloaded using the Microsoft store gets removed or all .exe applications get removed or what...
  8. reinstalling windows 11 using installation media

reinstalling windows 11 using installation media: what does "all apps are removed" mean in terms of reinstalling windows 11 using installation media, does it mean apps that were downloaded using the Microsoft store gets removed or all .exe applications get removed or what...
  9. reinstall windows using media tool

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall windows using media tool: Hi Guys trying to do a windows 10 upgrade using media tool from microsoft on my daughters laptop, after downloading the files i get message not enough disk space to complete installation, Can someone tell me how to delete space so i can complete the task, As you can see by...
  10. Start up after reinstalling Windows Install Media

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start up after reinstalling Windows Install Media: Good day. With assistance from Microsoft support team, had to reset computer. Microsoft case 1499886814. Installed media recovery on NEW minimum 8 gig flash drive on another computer, then rebooted my crashed computer with flash drive. Advisor said to leave it on over...