Windows 10: Problems after reset and reinstall windows 10 in my laptop

Discus and support Problems after reset and reinstall windows 10 in my laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After I reset and reinstall Windows 10 there are some problems appear.Whwn I click right click of mouse on desktop to refresh so cursor is loading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AdityaRajgor, Jun 29, 2021.

1. Problems after reset and reinstall windows 10 in my laptop

After I reset and reinstall Windows 10 there are some problems appear.Whwn I click right click of mouse on desktop to refresh so cursor is loading Refresh menu not open.In C drive NvContainerRecoveryNVDisplay.ContainerLocalSystem is appear and disappear .System is Hanging

:)

AdityaRajgor, Jun 29, 2021
  2. P4-630 Win User

windows 10 boot problems

I had windows 10 installed on my old laptop, I also had a boot problem, but my HDD just stopped spinning and I was unable to load windows.
    It still had the Asus factory recovery partition which I used to reinstall windows 7.
    I found out that my HDD was fine in windows 7, nothing wrong with it, staying with windows 7 SP1 on this laptop and I stay with windows 8.1 on my main laptop.
    No windows 10 for me!

P4-630, Jun 29, 2021
  3. Kursah Win User
    Most painless way to reinstall windows 10?

It depends on the junk accumulated honestly, but there are various methods. You can always remove programs, delete download folder, media locations, etc. As some have suggested, keeping some items on a separate internal storage drive is an option as well. Depends on what you have, what your budget is and how you want to handle your system and data.

The method @RejZoR suggests is sound and a method I've used dozens if not hundreds of time with great success in the field. In many cases though the goal is to keep user data intact, and to repair the OS. In place upgrade as it is called is also only doable in that method if you can boot to desktop, if you can't, it is time for some more advanced options or a format & reinstall.

With Windows 8 and 10 there are refresh and reset options that can be leveraged as well. Hold Shift and click Restart to reboot your system, this will get you into the advanced boot menu, which you'll need to choose advanced options (I forget ATM what it is called) and choose one of a couple items, refresh or reset.

Refresh is essentially In Place Upgrade but a little more aggressive as it wipes the Windows Apps and you may need to reinstall programs. Reset is like an OS reinstall, wipes user data, wipes profiles, registry, performs a install from the system image. Often times I'll do this and bypass using a USB key on a system. Though there are instances where these options will not work if a system has a level of corruption that has not been repaired/resolved. Check the OS Repair link in my sig for more info if ya need.

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Jun 29, 2021
  4. MrGenius Win User

Problems after reset and reinstall windows 10 in my laptop

[Solved] Windows 10 keeps reinstalling KB3119142

I noticed quite some time ago that KB3119142 (Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Update 4 Redistributable Package) kept reinstalling itself for some reason. At least once daily. Sometimes up to several times a day. I just ignored it. It didn't seem to be doing any harm. And I figured they'd eventually fix it. Well...days turned into weeks, weeks into months, with no end to the problem in sight. It dragged on unsolved for at least the last few months. Literally reinstalling itself hundreds of(at least a hundred, felt like more) times in that period of time.

So I finally googled it a couple days ago. And just got around to fixing it today. Which appears to have worked. And it couldn't have been easier to do. I feel so stupid to have let it intimidate me for so long.*Oops! Problems after reset and reinstall windows 10 in my laptop :oops:
    Below are links to the thread that I got the fix idea from, and the official MS support info page for KB3119142(from which I quoted the above).
    http://www.tenforums.com/windows-up...-windows-10-keeps-reinstalling-kb3119142.html
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119142

MrGenius, Jun 29, 2021
Thema:

Problems after reset and reinstall windows 10 in my laptop

1. Problems after reset and reinstall windows 10 in my laptop - Similar Threads - Problems reset reinstall

2. Problems after reinstalling Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems after reinstalling Windows 10: Hi, I am Sourav. Last 16th June one of my social networking account got hacked. Upon analysis I found I was a victim of Browser Hijacking via Cookies. The browser was Google Chrome. Hacker tried to hack my Amazon, Google,Spotify accounts too but somehow I managed to prevent....
  3. iis website problem after reinstall Windows 10, connection was reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iis website problem after reinstall Windows 10, connection was reset: 1. The problem: The website is readily accessible over mobile data locally from my smartphone, and also from anywhere in the world according to these online resources: www.site24x7.com and uptimia.comBut I cannot connect to the website:[i] using Chrome, directly from my home...
  4. iis website problem after reinstall Windows 10, connection was reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iis website problem after reinstall Windows 10, connection was reset: 1. The problem: The website is readily accessible over mobile data locally from my smartphone, and also from anywhere in the world according to these online resources: www.site24x7.com and uptimia.comBut I cannot connect to the website:[i] using Chrome, directly from my home...
  5. iis website problem after reinstall Windows 10, connection was reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 Reinstall after Factory Reset

Windows 10 Reinstall after Factory Reset: My Asus K53 laptop originally shipped with Windows 7. I took advantage of the free upgrade to Windows 10 while it was available. Due to issues with Office 365 I had to carry out a factory reset on the machine and of course I am now back on Windows 7. No - I didn't record...
  7. Problem with Windows activation on Laptop after reset

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with Windows activation on Laptop after reset: Hello, I was using my Asus laptop with built in Windows 10 with no problems. It was able to activate itself after resets without any issues. Last week I did a reset and now I see Windows 10 home written on the lower right of my screen and I am not able to perform...
  8. Laptop / notebook cannot reinstall Windows after the reset?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop / notebook cannot reinstall Windows after the reset?: Hello, I reset my laptop ( Toshiba Satellite C70D-B-10X ) today. But now I always get the error message that the Windows installation could not be completed and I have to restart the laptop. I did this 5 times already and every time I got the error message again. Does...
  9. Reinstall Windows 10 after Reset Partition.

Reinstall Windows 10 after Reset Partition.: I kept getting a Rest Partition message from Windows 10. I had to accept as the laptop would not load. Now it has rolled back to Windows 8 (from a restore partition on the hard drive). Am I able to reinstall Windows 10 for free? I still have my Windows 8 CD OEM key....
  10. Reinstalling windows 10 after factory reset

Reinstalling windows 10 after factory reset: Microsoft says I wont need a product key to reinstall windows 10 on the same device after a factory reset but a few days ago my PC crashed after a critical windows update. I did a factory reset then went back to Microsoft and used the media creation tool, selected upgrade...