Windows 10: Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver

Discus and support Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, Sorry if this was asked before: Using Driver Easy, I have updated all my drivers. After installing the newest Realtek Audio Driver, the sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Asano1988, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver

Hi all,

Sorry if this was asked before: Using Driver Easy, I have updated all my drivers. After installing the newest Realtek Audio Driver, the sound coming out of my Logitech Stereo speakers is really bad. The sound is too quiet so I have to adjust it to the max level to hear anything, besides that the sound is very tinny and sounds like it would come from 100 feets away.

I have tried everything I read in several forums and did also reinstall the driver, without any success. I think I am missing out a step here, could anybody help me out with that problem? Thanks so much!

Maybe helpful: I am using a MSI Z390 Godlike motherboard, the speakers are connected to the 3.5mm jack.

submitted by /u/Asano1988
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Asano1988, Jun 12, 2020
  2. Jayce Win User

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jun 12, 2020
  4. JoeBoyka Win User

Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver

Everything is working *Smile Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver :)

JoeBoyka, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver

1. Problems after updating Realtek Audio Driver - Similar Threads - Problems updating Realtek

2. No sound after updating Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound after updating Realtek Audio Drivers: I've been having issues with my front panel audio jack, but I recently got it to the point of detecting something being plugged in, but not playing audio. So I reinstalled my audio drivers. But now there's no sound from any of the audio jacks. Audio is shown as playing, but I...
  3. No sound after updating Realtek Audio Drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound after updating Realtek Audio Drivers: I've been having issues with my front panel audio jack, but I recently got it to the point of detecting something being plugged in, but not playing audio. So I reinstalled my audio drivers. But now there's no sound from any of the audio jacks. Audio is shown as playing, but I...
  4. Realtek Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Audio Driver Problem: Does anyone know why whenever I either Restart or Shutdown my PC the Audio Drivers revert back to High Definition Audio Device rather than staying on Realtek High Definition Audio?The reason I'm asking this is because I like to use the Realtek Audio Control APP to switch the...
  5. Realtek Audio Driver Problem

Realtek Audio Driver Problem: Every other day I lose audio on my Windows 10 HP laptop. I have to uninstall driver and reinstall using the Microsoft troubleshooter or manually through device manager. It works for a couple of days and then I have to repeat the process. I did a SFC can with no problems...
  6. No sound after updating Realtek Audio drivers

No sound after updating Realtek Audio drivers: I had a problem with my headset Arctis 3 wherein when I plug it in, my laptop Acer Nitro 5, AN515-54 -- Windows 10 recognizes the device but still plays the audio on my speaker. I thought that my drivers were outdated so I tried installing a new one. I installed one from...
  7. Audio issue after updating Realtek audio driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issue after updating Realtek audio driver: Hi does anyone know why after I updated my Realtek (speaker) software I heard buzzy sound when I plugged in my earphone? Idk how to fix it but the issue appeared after I rebooted my laptop after I updated the software. I really need help submitted by /u/raihanabdan...
  8. Realtek Audio Driver Problem

Realtek Audio Driver Problem: A problem with the sound card was installed after Windows 10 x64 setup. It's an older motherboard Gigabyte H61-DS2 Rev: 1.2 I tried more drivers to install but without success, the sound card is Realtek ALC887. Otherwise, it worked just about 2-3 days ago and then this...
  9. Realtek Audio Drivers Problem

Realtek Audio Drivers Problem: Hello, I've been having some trouble with Realtek and their drivers. (and idk if its just me or not or that my computer is just bad in general) But the drivers constantly disappear and reappear over and over again. When I look on the sound control panel, the inputs and...
  10. Realtek HD Audio problems after update

Realtek HD Audio problems after update: Im wondering if ppl have no sound after the update and if they did, how they fixed it. submitted by /u/Singh673 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f3hkzt/realtek_hd_audio_problems_after_update/