Windows 10: Problems after w10 update. Touchscreen quit working and drivers missing

Discus and support Problems after w10 update. Touchscreen quit working and drivers missing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Computer All in One Pavilion 27-a230 I have the following device I cant figure out what it is. In device manager I have a USB that does not work or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FernandoDiaz82, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Problems after w10 update. Touchscreen quit working and drivers missing

Computer All in One Pavilion 27-a230

I have the following device I cant figure out what it is.

In device manager I have a USB that does not work or in error state unidentified and under Other devices a PCI unidentified device

Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_5229&SUBSYS_82DC103C&REV_01\00000001004CE00000 requires further installation.

I downloaded all drivers from HP and have not found a match.

Thanks in advance

:)

FernandoDiaz82, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Problems after w10 update. Touchscreen quit working and drivers missing

1. Problems after w10 update. Touchscreen quit working and drivers missing - Similar Threads - Problems w10 update

2. Touchscreen driver missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchscreen driver missing: I have a Dell Inspiron 16 5620, and recently the touchscreen stopped working. I checked device manager, and the touchscreen driver was under the hidden devices tab. I uninstalled it, thinking once I restarted the laptop, it would come back, but it did not. I also noticed a...
  3. Touchscreen driver missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen driver missing: I have a Dell Inspiron 16 5620, and recently the touchscreen stopped working. I checked device manager, and the touchscreen driver was under the hidden devices tab. I uninstalled it, thinking once I restarted the laptop, it would come back, but it did not. I also noticed a...
  4. Touchscreen driver missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touchpad, speakers, and touchscreen drivers missing/not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad, speakers, and touchscreen drivers missing/not working: Ok so i just installed winfows 11 on my laptop, however, I've encountered a handful of driver issues since the installation. The most significant problem is with the I2C HID Device driver for the touchpad. It's displaying an error message: "This device cannot start Code 10. A...
  6. Touchpad, speakers, and touchscreen drivers missing/not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touchpad, speakers, and touchscreen drivers missing/not working: Ok so i just installed winfows 11 on my laptop, however, I've encountered a handful of driver issues since the installation. The most significant problem is with the I2C HID Device driver for the touchpad. It's displaying an error message: "This device cannot start Code 10. A...
  7. Missing touchscreen driver

Missing touchscreen driver: I ran a restore for Win 10 on my Lenova Yoga 11e, and the touchscreen stopped working. There is no human interface driver for it in Device Manager, I think I need to reinstall the driver. Is that correct? How do I find the touchscreen driver for a Yoga 11e? My email is...
  8. missing touchscreen drivers

missing touchscreen drivers: i have a lenovo s340 15IIL and it allows me to use touc screen but it is not wotking and i dont have the hid drivers also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-touchscreen-drivers/6bf681a8-5aa7-4efa-b851-9c84453445e6
  9. Touchscreen doesn't work after W10 2004 aka 20H1 update

Touchscreen doesn't work after W10 2004 aka 20H1 update: This threat is for the people that have a PC x360 HP Pavilion 11-n000sl model: G2C02EA and probably some others Intel Atom processor based PCs with touchscreen that doesn't work no more after the Windows 10 2020 may update. Other sensors like gyroscope don't work no more...
  10. Touchscreen Driver is Missing

Touchscreen Driver is Missing: I have a hp pavilion all in one that had touchscreen. Recently it has had to been resseted, not keeping personal files. the touchscreen driver is missing, so i can't calibrate pen or touch. it still has tablet mode though. I have tried running the troubleshooter, but the...