Windows 10: problems after windows 10 upgrade

Discus and support problems after windows 10 upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hallo, I am having a couple of problems and I don't know if they are related or each needs to dealt with separately. I keep getting this message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by msk, Aug 25, 2015.

1. MSK
    msk Win User

problems after windows 10 upgrade

Hallo,

I am having a couple of problems and I don't know if they are related or each needs to dealt with separately.
    I keep getting this message
    "the external tool disk defragmentation GUI could not be found for os windows unknown major release service pack 0 professional x86 64-bit"

I have a lenovo ThinkPad laptop ...

The other message I get occurs when I try to open the camera when talking to someone for example on skype or facebook camera the message that comes up is "kernel security failure" and a blue screen... then the system restarts

Can anyone help me with this please.

With thanks,

Sofia

:)

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Aug 25, 2015
  3. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, Aug 25, 2015
Thema:

problems after windows 10 upgrade

1. problems after windows 10 upgrade - Similar Threads - problems upgrade

2. Activation problem upgrading windows 10 to PRO using older "Windows 2000 Professional" license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation problem upgrading windows 10 to PRO using older "Windows 2000 Professional" license: I understand that the first step of upgrading windows 10 to PRO version using some older licenses to activate the product if they are allowed. I located a file Windows10-QOS%201 that indicated that the upgrade using "Windows 2000 Professional" license is allowed. I am...
  3. Problem in performing repair upgrade.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem in performing repair upgrade.: Since, last week I am having a problem regarding my windows defender. It is not showing anything the whole screen has gone blank just leaving the two lines. When I checked on net others were having this problem too. I followed the solutions recommended to them. Most of them...
  4. Anyone else having problems after upgrading to 4K Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Anyone else having problems after upgrading to 4K Monitors: I've tried everything I can think of but even using settings-Ease of Access and using scaling and fonts szes I am regretting buying 4K monitors. Sure they are great for youtube but for general pc use everything is either too big or way too small. If anyone else has had these...
  5. Anyone else having problems after upgrading to 4K Monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone else having problems after upgrading to 4K Monitors: I've tried everything I can think of but even using settings-Ease of Access and using scaling and fonts szes I am regretting buying 4K monitors. Sure they are great for youtube but for general pc use everything is either too big or way too small. If anyone else has had these...
  6. Experiencing some problems after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Experiencing some problems after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10: I installed Windows 10 (Keeping everything that I already had) recently and I've already experienced some problems. For example my HDD is always on 100% even though I am not doing anything but if I open Google Chrome and wait for a couple of minutes it comes down to like 1%....
  7. Screen problems since latest upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Screen problems since latest upgrade: Since the latest upgrade of win 10, whenever a program is open, new screens pop up in back instead of in front and I don't know how to change this. For example if you click the properties of your printer, the screen comes up but in back of the settings window and you have to...
  8. Surface Pro X - upgrade 2004 problems

Surface Pro X - upgrade 2004 problems: I received notice in windows update that my Surface Pro X was ready to be updated from version 1909 to 2004. The download was successful but when the installation was at 25%, I got a screen saying there was a problem and I would be notified when I could update. The next day...
  9. Window 10 Upgrade Problem, anyone else have the same ?

Window 10 Upgrade Problem, anyone else have the same ?: PC has C:low on space, storage card D:123GB Free, USB Stick F:117GB free. Windows Update is failing to see either D or F and this keeps saying low storage. Upgrade is always a issue on these machine for this reason. HP x2 210...
  10. Windows Upgrading problem

Windows Upgrading problem: I am trying to upgrade to windows 10 from windows 7 ultimate. But after the download has finished, it says error - 0xC1800103 – 0X90002 Help me out plz help me out it has used upto 5 gb data...