Windows 10: Problems after Windows 10 Upgrade

Discus and support Problems after Windows 10 Upgrade in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 three days ago and I now have innumerable problems. Firstly I can't open the start menu. If I right click on it I get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by holein1, Aug 5, 2015.

1. holein1 Win User

Problems after Windows 10 Upgrade

I upgraded to Windows 10 three days ago and I now have innumerable problems. Firstly I can't open the start menu. If I right click on it I get the usual context menu but left clicking doesn't activate the new start menu. Secondly although I have the search bar I'm not able to type in my search requirement. Thirdly, although I have task bar icons for Edge and the Windows Store I am unable to open either them. As you can imagine my windows 10 is pretty useless to me. Any helpful suggestions will be welcome.

:)

holein1, Aug 5, 2015

2. problems with windows 10 and google chrome

since loading windows 10 i have seen a number of frustrating issues when using google chrome which i have never had before. The most frustrating of these (i have a touch screen laptop) is if i drag the cursor over the screen it resizes either larger or
    smaller which is not what i want. Not a techie so whilst i have tried to fix it looking at other issues i have still not been successful - any ideas how i can fix this please?

windows 10 problems, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Windows10 upgrade

windows 10 free upgrade, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Problems after Windows 10 Upgrade

1. Problems after Windows 10 Upgrade - Similar Threads - Problems Upgrade

2. Lastet upgrade in many problem in windows startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lastet upgrade in many problem in windows startup: 1) login page not open (password Box) not display 2) then open …. windows not start menu & other apps this problem last 2 & 3 days (13-4-2019) then instant my recovery old backup restore & use ….. then temp problem temp auto upgrade off …. My Contact No....
  3. Problems re-installing windows as a live upgrade

Problems re-installing windows as a live upgrade: Hi – I have been trying to re-install W10 v1809 on a Kodlix mini-computer. Link here: http://www.kodlix.com/index.php/gn41-mini-pc/ The system came (Feb. 2019) with 1803 Pro installed on a built-in eMMC 5.1 storage device. Within a week, windows update upgraded to 1809. Due...
  4. Ever since I've upgraded my phone, it has made a problem for microSD

Ever since I've upgraded my phone, it has made a problem for microSD: Ever since I've upgraded my phone, it has made a problem for microSDEver since I've upgraded my phone, it has made a problem for microSD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ever-since-ive-upgraded-my-phone-it-has-made-a/11f120af-192a-41a1-891e-f7689a96f592
  5. window upgrade eddition problem error code 0x0

window upgrade eddition problem error code 0x0: After Troubleshoot/window upgrade eddition and then restart laptop show window not activate error code 0x0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-upgrade-eddition-problem-error-code-0x0/5d8e9ef2-ec6c-4018-b78a-4262a267b041
  6. A new Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade - Broken Defender problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A new Win 7 to Win 10 upgrade - Broken Defender problem: I finally bit the bullet and upgraded my Win 7 Ultimate version to Win 10 Pro 1809 yesterday. All went fine with the exception of Defender. The service IS running but I am having the problems regarding the Real-Time enabled buttons being greyed. I also cannot update...
  7. Windows 10 upgrade boot problems

Windows 10 upgrade boot problems: I have an Acer Aspire AM3900G that went through a windows 10 upgrade and has always had boot issues. The firs BSOD was 'CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED' followed by 'INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE' . I somehow thought I fixed it by playing around with a Windows 7 disk using the cmd and the...
  8. Resolution problem after upgrading windows 10 pro 64 bit to 1809

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Resolution problem after upgrading windows 10 pro 64 bit to 1809: I was running windows 10 pro 64 bit 1709 version on my Dell desktop optiplex 790 corei5 2nd generation computer. On 11-3-2019, from windows update utility I updated windows to 1809 version which completed smoothly. After updating, now the computer is running on low resolution...
  9. Resolution problem after upgrading windows 10 pro 64 bit to 1809

Resolution problem after upgrading windows 10 pro 64 bit to 1809: I was running windows 10 pro 64 bit 1709 version on my Dell desktop optiplex 790 corei5 2nd generation computer. On 11-3-2019, from windows update utility I updated windows to 1809 version which completed smoothly. After updating, now the computer is running on low resolution...
  10. Windows 10 Upgrade Problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Upgrade Problems: After my system upgrade to Windows 10 I have had many errors resulting in blue screen crashes. I ran the SFC Scannow and it said it had errors it couldn't repair. I went through the text file and there are a bunch of dll files that came up saying cannot repair. This is about...