Windows 10: problems and problems

Discus and support problems and problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; an open letter to the CEO.Mr. NadellaI am curious about several problems with windows.Why does windows have so many problems trying to upgrade the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardLinscott, May 11, 2021.

1. problems and problems

an open letter to the CEO.Mr. NadellaI am curious about several problems with windows.Why does windows have so many problems trying to upgrade the system and some program problems after the system is upgraded?I use Windows an integrated system, IOS an integrated system and Linux a totally distributed system on a regular basis and find Windows to be much worse in the above than either of the other two. Also Windows on the internet is typically about 1/3 to 1/2 as fast as either of the other two mentioned. Windows and Linux are both loaded on Surface 7 tablets.Lastly, I used Windows 1 thro

:)

RichardLinscott, May 11, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 11, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, May 11, 2021
  4. Scavar Win User

problems and problems

8800GTS problems.

Seems pretty strange to me. I have a standard 8800GTS, the only problem I get is the BSOD nv4_disp.dll thing, which in my case I think is linked to heat on other parts of the video card.

I would suggest completely removing the drivers using Driver Cleaner, and install the ones that came with the card first. If the problem continues, remove again, try the newest drivers. If it still happens, underclock the card and try the same steps. In the end, talk to EVGA and see what they tell you.

Scavar, May 11, 2021
Thema:

problems and problems

1. problems and problems - Similar Threads - problems problems

2. Another Windows 10 Update Problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Another Windows 10 Update Problem: Hiya, I've been trying to update one of my computers. It's currently running Windows 10 Home 64 bit version 1909 (build 18363.1556 if that's important). When I go to Windows Update it says 'your device is missing important security and quality fixes' when I check for updates...
  3. Facing lots of problems at one time.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Facing lots of problems at one time.: From the last three days, I'm facing many problems in my computer suddenly. My start menu is showing that Your Start menu isn't working. We'll try to fix it the next time you sign in. Then when I right click in any of the pinned taskbar icons, i found no result of it. At the...
  4. PROBLEMS AFTER WINDOWS UPDATES : FULL PIXELATED SCREEN..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PROBLEMS AFTER WINDOWS UPDATES : FULL PIXELATED SCREEN..: AFTER EVERY AUTOMATIC WINDOWS 10 UPDATE WHEN I START UP MY LAPTOP I GET A FULL SCREEN OF PIXELS DOTS COVERING THE WHOLE SCREEN & HAVE TO SWITCH OFF & ON TO BYPASS IT. i THERE ANYTHING I CAN TRY TO STOP THIS. HAPPENING. i HAVE TRIED PAUSING THE UPDATES BUT THAT HAS NOT WORKED....
  5. Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why isn't there a sub-heading for Accounts Issues? I have a problem getting a Store item.: I've had a MS account pretty much all the time. Several weeks back I switched it to a Local Account and I don't even know why now that I did. I was trying to get an app from the Store just now and it seemed to go well, all as usual. It showed up in the recently added apps in...
  6. Windows 10 .icm color profiles problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 .icm color profiles problem: I have display calibrated by ColorMunki calibrator via .icm color profile. I have reinstalled system and I found a very serious problem. Icm profile works after system starts, but each time screen got back to the desktop from switched off display as in power plan or from full...
  7. There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP

There was a problem starting: "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP: Hello!I am a Windows 10 Pro user and whenever I boot up my laptop a notification that says "C:\PROGRA~3\LAUHF~1\JHAKLD~1.TMP" pops up on my desktop screen , this also does not allow me to access the internet even through an ethernet cable. I...
  8. Windows 10 Memory Problem

Windows 10 Memory Problem: Hello everyone, recently about a month ago I installed a new AMD RX 550 graphics card onto my computer. For a few days everything was working fine until all of a sudden my computer would suddenly freeze whenever I was in a game. It didn't matter how old, new, or graphics...
  9. Windows 10 update Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update Problems: Hi!I am running a software house and have been operating various websites like so you can image the use of laptop to me. It is like bread and butter to me. When it goes bad, my whole day ruin.I have 10th gen Hp laptop which comes under warranty of 3 years. From the past few...
  10. wifi problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi problem: my wifi keeps disconnecting everytime i switch my pc offmy wifi icon can not be seen in settingsany help how can i solve it??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-problem/6e34e9db-8f09-4af1-96d0-19009ec909e4