Windows 10: problems and problems

Discus and support problems and problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; an open letter to the CEO.Mr. NadellaI am curious about several problems with windows.Why does windows have so many problems trying to upgrade the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RichardLinscott, May 11, 2021.

1. problems and problems

an open letter to the CEO.Mr. NadellaI am curious about several problems with windows.Why does windows have so many problems trying to upgrade the system and some program problems after the system is upgraded?I use Windows an integrated system, IOS an integrated system and Linux a totally distributed system on a regular basis and find Windows to be much worse in the above than either of the other two. Also Windows on the internet is typically about 1/3 to 1/2 as fast as either of the other two mentioned. Windows and Linux are both loaded on Surface 7 tablets.Lastly, I used Windows 1 thro

:)

RichardLinscott, May 11, 2021
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 11, 2021
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, May 11, 2021
  4. Scavar Win User

problems and problems

8800GTS problems.

Seems pretty strange to me. I have a standard 8800GTS, the only problem I get is the BSOD nv4_disp.dll thing, which in my case I think is linked to heat on other parts of the video card.

I would suggest completely removing the drivers using Driver Cleaner, and install the ones that came with the card first. If the problem continues, remove again, try the newest drivers. If it still happens, underclock the card and try the same steps. In the end, talk to EVGA and see what they tell you.

Scavar, May 11, 2021
Thema:

problems and problems

1. problems and problems - Similar Threads - problems problems

2. The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@: Hi! I recently ran into a problem when setting a password with #@$ characters and trying to login after logout. The password was set correctly, but it returned an error when trying to log in to the user. Passwords that cause problems: 49efvH$TGB$#R3535u46jhI changed the...
  3. The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@: Hi! I recently ran into a problem when setting a password with #@$ characters and trying to login after logout. The password was set correctly, but it returned an error when trying to log in to the user. Passwords that cause problems: 49efvH$TGB$#R3535u46jhI changed the...
  4. Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11: I have a dell vostro 7500. I upgraded to windows 11 yesterday. And i didnt like the way windows 11 runs on my laptop, so i wanted to downgrade. Iam within the 10 day period to downgrade, buy everytime i try to do so, instead of downgrading, it boots me into troubleshoot menu....
  5. Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11

Problem with downgrading to Windows 10 from 11: I have a dell vostro 7500. I upgraded to windows 11 yesterday. And i didnt like the way windows 11 runs on my laptop, so i wanted to downgrade. Iam within the 10 day period to downgrade, buy everytime i try to do so, instead of downgrading, it boots me into troubleshoot menu....
  6. Extended and mirror display problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  7. Extended and mirror display problem

Extended and mirror display problem: While the cursor works but clicking on anything doesn't work on extended display and if set on mirror display the colour calibration resets on the main monitor im using asus vivobook with xp pen display tablet...
  8. Multiple BSOD Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  9. Multiple BSOD Problems

Multiple BSOD Problems: Hi,I'm currently facing multiple BSODs from my computer. It got worst when I unplug the charger and work with just battery. Currently, these are the errors I noted down:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAIRQL_DRIVER_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUALCRITICAL_PROCESS_DIEDATTEMPTED_WRITE_TO_READONLYThe...
  10. How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems

How to mail reconfigure in outlook and not showing old mail how to resolve problems: Mail reconfigure outlook and received mail and not showing old mail how to resolve problems https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-mail-reconfigure-in-outlook-and-not-showing/b511a897-cb8f-456a-a096-110279ee22a8