Windows 10: Problems charger

Discus and support Problems charger in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Im plugging my chager but doesn charger at all!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MadisonSanders, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Problems charger

Im plugging my chager but doesn charger at all!!

:)

MadisonSanders, Oct 16, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 16, 2018
  3. charger problems

I would suggest getting a new charger, it may have developed a fault.

Mystery 500, Oct 16, 2018
  4. jekiboi20 Win User

Problems charger

Nokia 808 Charger compatibility

Hi,

You can use these Car Chargers with your Nokia 808:

DC-4, DC-6, DC-10, DC-17, DC-20

Those are the ones which are compatible with the device. If the charger that you have is not on the list. We suggest not to try to use the said charger to the phone as it may damage the battery or the phone itself.

Thanks,

jekiboi20, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Problems charger

1. Problems charger - Similar Threads - Problems charger

2. I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than...: my battery was really fine when i had a new update to windows 11 suddenly my battery cant exceed 25 % although its in the charger for the whole night it has been a week....
  3. I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem that my battery cant exceed 25% although its in the charger for more than...: my battery was really fine when i had a new update to windows 11 suddenly my battery cant exceed 25 % although its in the charger for the whole night it has been a week....
  4. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery: Hello sir,I have msi gp 627rdx leopard laptop. Processor- IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors.My problem My laptop is work perfectly on battery. And when I plugged charger then it start charging. But some time 1 minutes to infinite...
  5. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery: Hello sir,I have msi gp 627rdx leopard laptop. Processor- IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors.My problem My laptop is work perfectly on battery. And when I plugged charger then it start charging. But some time 1 minutes to infinite...
  6. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

7. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery: Hello sir,I have msi gp 627rdx leopard laptop. Processor- IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors. My problem My laptop is work perfectly on battery. And when I plugged charger then it start charging. But some time 1 minutes to infinite...
  8. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery: Hello sir,I have msi gp 627rdx leopard laptop. Processor- IntelR CoreTM i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz, 2801 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors. My problem My laptop is work perfectly on battery. And when I plugged charger then it start charging. But some time 1 minutes to infinite...
  9. Windows 10 Restart Problem When charger connect, Perfectly work on battery

10. Weird problem - plugging in my charger makes my mouse scroll up!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weird problem - plugging in my charger makes my mouse scroll up!: Hey guys! Having a weird problem I'm hoping you can help me with. I'm an amateur photographer. I'm often looking at large batches of thumbnails in a Windows explorer window. Every time I plug in my laptop (Acer Swift 3) the Windows explorer window instantly scrolls up to the...