Windows 10: Problems creating new email address listing

Discus and support Problems creating new email address listing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 and have Mail version Version 16005.13426.20920.0When I send out an email I like to Blind Copy myself in but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DavidHaith, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Problems creating new email address listing

I have Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 and have Mail version Version 16005.13426.20920.0When I send out an email I like to Blind Copy myself in but the address for me is an old emailI create a new one with the new address and it seems to enter OK but when I look for it to enter it under my blind copy email, it isn't there - just the old onesThe only way I can send to myself is by typing in my full email address which is annoying.Please can somebody help? Thanks

:)

DavidHaith, Jun 10, 2021

2. old email addresses

Thank you for updating me HA.111

Here is the step to remove that old email address.

Start typing an email address into the “To” field. As soon as you see the old email address being recommended as one of the potential candidates, use the down arrow key to scroll through the list of suggestions. Once you highlight the old email address, type the delete key. In many cases, this will actually remove the entry not only from the current list of suggestions but from future suggestions as well. You may even find that as you mouse over the drop-down list the highlighted item will have an “x” to explicitly allow you to delete it.

Just do this step and your good to go.

Continue to have an escellent day HA.111

Best regards,

Anthony C. De Jesus

Independent Advisor

Anthony1129, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Changing administrator email address

Hi Nooren,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

1) How do you access the Windows computer? Do you use Microsoft account or local account?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Open PC settings, and click/tap on Accounts on the left side.

• Click/tap on your account on the right side, click/tap on the More account settings online link at the top of the right side.

• If this PC or device is not a trusted device, then you will be prompted to enter and submit a security code sent to your phone or alternate email address.

• In Internet Explorer, or your default web browser, click/tap on the Add or change aliases link under Account aliases.

• Click/tap on Rename under your (primary alias).

• Click/tap on Yes, rename my primary alias.

• Sign in to your Microsoft account with your new email address and password. You can close the web browser when finished.

• To Create a New Email Address to Use as your Primary Alias

• Select (dot) Create a new email address as your primary alias.

• Select if you want a new hotmail.com, live.com, or outlook.com address.

• Type in a name you want, click/tap on Rename primary alias
    9. Click/tap on OK.

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Jun 10, 2021
  4. jienconde Win User

Problems creating new email address listing

Where is my email/address list

I have asked this question, where is my email/address list since I received my new computer (windows 10) coming from a windows XP computer. After using Windows XP, which was

very simple to understand, this Windows 10 is ridiculous....not being able to find my email/address book is very disconcerting as I used the information in that list all of the time.....what is the big secret....any directions I have received are so confusing,
    I've just about give up.....one tech did tell me to go to Yahoo and I should be able to locate my list...in fact I did, but only part of the list was available. Does anyone know of a way to see this list in windows 10.....in plain English please, step by
    step please, I'd sure appreciate it.

jienconde, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Problems creating new email address listing

1. Problems creating new email address listing - Similar Threads - Problems creating email

2. Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane: Whoever approved to create this stupid human test should be fired. The puzzles are so annoying. Took so much time and still could not set up a simple email address account....
  3. Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solve the puzzle to create a new Microsoft email address - insane: Whoever approved to create this stupid human test should be fired. The puzzles are so annoying. Took so much time and still could not set up a simple email address account....
  4. email addresses list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    email addresses list: New to Windows 10 - How do I view my E mail address list? How do I edit E mail addresses and or names? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-addresses-list/cf1eaeee-2d24-4689-89f7-88352ecba178
  5. No list of email addresses, etc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No list of email addresses, etc...: I have no list of email addresses, drafts, file, nothing but emails. No tabs, tool bar, nothing but the emails. How do I get this information? I have windows live 10....
  6. Email address problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Email address problem: I am being constantly prompted to sign in to my previous email address. I have gone to the Microsoft support page on adding an alias. I am unable to add my new email address (which I've been using for some time) because typing in as new or existing won't accept - keeps...
  7. new email address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    new email address: My new email address for my Microsoft account is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. Could you please make note of this change. I always have trouble with login since I changed my email....
  8. New email address

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New email address: I have changed my email address from BTINTERNET.COM to GMAIL.COM and for some reason I am not able to change the Administrator to my new email address. And I cannot delete my old BTinternet email address from my account. I assume the re-occurring yearly payments keep...
  9. how do I create an outlook email group address list

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I create an outlook email group address list: how do I create an outlook email list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-create-an-outlook-email-group-address/cc346ef0-2f54-440d-a63b-61c6b62f589d
  10. Problems trying to create a new Primary Outlook email address, in order to replace my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problems trying to create a new Primary Outlook email address, in order to replace my...: I get way too many junk emails. I tried to change my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address that my computer's Windows 10 account uses to sign in. I used my same username but with the outlook.com domain, *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. I was...