Windows 10: Problems downloading from SDHC card

Discus and support Problems downloading from SDHC card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have windows 10 photos and I have been downloading my photos from my camera's SDHC card. This time it only downloaded part of my photos and then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PricedRoom32730, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Problems downloading from SDHC card

I have windows 10 photos and I have been downloading my photos from my camera's SDHC card. This time it only downloaded part of my photos and then it stopped and said there was a problem. I could not find the trouble shooting for the photos. No, I do not have a plug in cord.

Please help!

Ann Bitler

:)

PricedRoom32730, Apr 24, 2020
  2. WTOUK Win User

C7 Micro SDHC Card Problem

I am having problems with my Nokia C7 which fails to start after installing a Kingston Class 4 16 GB Micro SDHC card. The card works perfectly in other devices (including a Nokia 6120 Classic!)

The C7 works OK with a 2 GB micro SD card.

The card appears to be within specification and whilst a C7 is not listed on the Kingston website the card is approved for the C6 and various other earlier models.

Any suggestions on how to get the card to work would be welcome.

WTOUK, Apr 24, 2020
  3. WTOUK Win User
    C7 problem with SDHC card after Anna update

Had a problem with my C7 immediately after the Anna upgrade where it would lock up at the security pin entry page.

Having met a similar problem in the past I immediately removed the Kingston 16GB Class 4 SDHC card and it booted perfectly.

I then scanned the card for errors on a PC (none were listed) and defragmented it. I replaced the card into the phone and it worked perfectly for a day.

Upon restarting the following day it again froze at the pin input screen.

I then substituted a Kingston 4GB Class 4 SDHC card and it works perfectly every time with this card.

All attempts to get the phone to work with the larger card have failed. I have reloaded the operating system to see if that removed a gremlin or two but that did not resolve the issue. Both cards are officially listed as OK for the C7 on the Kingston website.
    The 16GB card works perfectly in several other devices.

I have recorded this in detail in case it helps any others with failure to boot problems.

Any suggestions would be welcome as I miss the additional capacity!

WTOUK, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Problems downloading from SDHC card

Windows 10 and SDHC card

Installed Windows 10, now will not recognize my SDHC card out of my camera.

What steps do I need to take to get Windows 10 to recognized my SDHC card (8GB)?

Thanks

Monica Lamothe, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

Problems downloading from SDHC card

1. Problems downloading from SDHC card - Similar Threads - Problems downloading SDHC

2. SDHC card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SDHC card: Data on my SDHC card in my Windows 10 laptop I accidently deleted . Any chance I can recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sdhc-card/76bc6f6b-a15f-4466-8238-29b9e92e0b18
  3. Booting From SDHC - SD Card Not Found

Booting From SDHC - SD Card Not Found: Hello everyone, Let me attempt to describe my issue. I have an SD card which has another operating system on it, and I'd like to boot my laptop from that OS. However, since flashing to the SD it does not show up in My PC, or when I open my computer's boot menu. I can see...
  4. store photos from SDHC card to laptop

store photos from SDHC card to laptop: copy photos to file on laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-photos-from-sdhc-card-to-laptop/dc35342e-f9a6-4b40-9129-14f6f6ead2db"
  5. SDHC Card / Asus N550

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SDHC Card / Asus N550: I have recently tried to use an internal card reader (Realtek 2.0) for the first time since upgrading to Windows 10. In simple terms, I can put it into another PC (not running windows 10) and it is recognised, access to files, no issues. As soon as I put it in the Windows...
  6. SDHC card-can't open in win.10

SDHC card-can't open in win.10: So this great new win.10 sys. won't work with my digital equip. the latest disaster is I can't figure how to: make it open, or burn, or transfer anything from my SDHC card from video camera. Camera is very nice but I can't watch anything or BURN it on a CD/DVD I would...
  7. SDHC card

SDHC card: I took some new pictures from my camera SDHC card and transferred them to my laptop computer. Now I want to erase the SDHC card so it is blank and replace it in my camera. How do I do this? Currently all pictures I have ever taken still remain on my SDHC card....
  8. reformatting an sdhc card

reformatting an sdhc card: hi can anyone help, I'm using windows 10 and would like to format a 2gb sdhc card from fat32 to fat16 so I can use in my Nikon D50 camera as it only accepts sd not sdhc...
  9. SDHC Card reader

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SDHC Card reader: My Inspiron One will not read SDHC Cards since my upgrade https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_photo/sdhc-card-reader/baed2b27-52ac-46ec-8b34-043faa5a5d1d
  10. SDHC Card keeps opening Windows Explorer.

SDHC Card keeps opening Windows Explorer.: It didn't yesterday, but today it keeps opening a Windows Folder when I have it plugged into the SD Card Slot. I updated all drivers via DriverEasy yesterday but I do not see a driver that was updated for the SD Card. When I check Device Manager it shows the 2006 10.0.10586.0...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems downloading pictures on windows 10