Windows 10: problems downloading minecraft windows 10

Discus and support problems downloading minecraft windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my friend recently gifted me a copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. i redeemed the code and it says i own the game and also appears in my games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by __vantablack__, Jun 4, 2021.

1. problems downloading minecraft windows 10

my friend recently gifted me a copy of minecraft windows 10 edition. i redeemed the code and it says i own the game and also appears in my games library, but when i click the "install on my devices" button it says i don't have any applicable devices on my microsoft account. i have my laptop and xbox confirmed to be linked to this account so i don't know why it's saying nothing is connected. i've tried resetting the microsoft store, logging out of my account and logging back in, made sure my windows was up to date multiple times, and downloaded the xbox app. i'm not sure what else i can try, an

:)

__vantablack__, Jun 4, 2021
  2. Geethu B Win User

Windows 10 - Minecraft Download Issue

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with downloading Minecraft application.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• Are you trying to install Minecraft application from Windows Store?
    • Do you get any error message?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Corrupt Windows Store cache.

2. Conflict between third party applications.

If you are facing this issue while downloading Minecraft from Windows Store, I suggest you to try these steps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to reset Windows Store Cache and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys to open run box.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter.
    Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to disable Antivirus software/ Firewall and check if it helps.

Warning:

1) Please make sure to re-enable Antivirus software after performing troubleshooting steps.

2) Antivirus software/ Firewall can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable or uninstall your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable or uninstall
    it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled or uninstalled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Jun 4, 2021
  4. problems downloading minecraft windows 10

Can’t download minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the version of Minecraft you are installing? (Java/Windows 10)
    • Do you get any error message?

If you are installing Minecraft Windows 10 version,
    then we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install Minecraft.

Step 1:
    Reset the Windows Store Cache

Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2:
    Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter

Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows
    Store apps
    > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3:
    Reset Microsoft Store

Refer the steps in this article:
    Reset Microsoft Store via Settings.

Step 4: New user account

If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to
    create a local user or administrator
    account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

problems downloading minecraft windows 10

1. problems downloading minecraft windows 10 - Similar Threads - problems downloading minecraft

2. Minecraft downloading/playing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft downloading/playing problem: guys i downloaded minecraft bundle, which includes java and window edition base game BUT it only gave me windows edition...when i want java too thats the whole reason i bought it and i cant play java only window edition. how do i deal with this problem, HAIZ, so do i get a...
  3. Problem Downloading Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem Downloading Minecraft: Hi Microsoft,I am trying to download the new Minecraft Launcher and other apps, but however they are stuck in pending and they never download.Thanks,Carter[Original Title: Downloads]...
  4. Problem Downloading Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Downloading Minecraft: Hi Microsoft,I am trying to download the new Minecraft Launcher and other apps, but however they are stuck in pending and they never download.Thanks,Carter[Original Title: Downloads]...
  5. Problem Downloading Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows 10 Minecraft download / install problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Minecraft download / install problem: Hi Community, I've just purchased Minecraft starter pack, and besides that all my windows MS store, xbox console, etc. says I purchased the game, my card was charged, the laptop i am trying to install is on MS and well functioning, etc. but when i click on install, the...
  7. Minecraft download problem.

Minecraft download problem.: When I got to the Microsoft Store it says that the approximate size for Minecraft is 291 MB but when I start the download it only downloads 1.52 MB. So it does not download the full Minecraft with all its files and then I can't get past the mojang screen when I try to play...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Download Problem

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Download Problem: Hello I redeemed my Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Code in February 2018 and I reinstalled my OS so I deleted it. And now if i want to download it where can i do it? Thanks for answers!...
  9. Problem Downloading Minecraft

Problem Downloading Minecraft: Hi, I have been struggling to download Minecraft Bedrock edition for a few days now. My Windows 10 as of right now is completed up to date on my computer, but when I got into my microsoft account it still says that there are updates available on my computer. In the update...
  10. Windows 10 Minecraft Download problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Minecraft Download problem: I redeemed my code for Windows 10 Minecraft, but it still says I have to pay for it and it says I can buy it or play the free trial, I am super confused! HELP!!!...