Windows 10: problems experienced with connecting outlook to the SKY server

Discus and support problems experienced with connecting outlook to the SKY server in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; problems experienced with connecting outlook to the SKY server... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BrianSlade, Feb 1, 2020.

1. problems experienced with connecting outlook to the SKY server

problems experienced with connecting outlook to the SKY server

:)

BrianSlade, Feb 1, 2020
  2. geno368 Win User

Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

I am new to Exchange Server 2003 and I have a friend with a network server that I don't know how to re-establish a user to the network. I moved one of his non used computers to this station and now when I try to log in the user I get the error that the name can't be verified because Outlook is not connected or online. This computer used to be online with a different user. Can anyone tell me the steps to check this? Thanks.

geno368, Feb 1, 2020
  3. Jizzler Win User
    Outlook not connected in Microsoft Exchange Server

Can the station see the server Exchange is running on? By Ping, direct access (\\server), or other means? It also may have Outlook Web Access running, https://server/OWA

Jizzler, Feb 1, 2020
  4. scopio Win User

Outlook 2010 not connecting to server

I uninstalled Outlook 2010 and reinstalled it and now it will not connect to server and will only work offline and I cannot make it go online!
    problems experienced with connecting outlook to the SKY server [​IMG]
    *Mad
    I have tried to delete my Hotmail account and add it again but I must be doing something wrong as I keep getting errors.
    This is what I have tried to add my email account again;

When I click Next I get all these messages;

And this security box keeps reappearing even though the password is correct!

What am I doing wrong and why does Outlook 2010 does not connect to the server even though it is allowed through the firewall?

Help will be much appreciated.

scopio, Feb 1, 2020
Thema:

1. problems experienced with connecting outlook to the SKY server - Similar Threads - problems experienced connecting

2. This computer is experiencing a network connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This computer is experiencing a network connectivity problem: A few weeks ago, I found out that my laptop can't access to the internet through WiFi connection, but I'm able to access the internet through USB tethering. When I run the troubleshoot, it said "This computer is experiencing a network connectivity problem". I had checked my...
  3. This computer is experiencing a network connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This computer is experiencing a network connectivity problem: A few weeks ago, I found out that my laptop can't access to the internet through WiFi connection, but I'm able to access the internet through USB tethering. When I run the troubleshoot, it said "This computer is experiencing a network connectivity problem". I had checked my...
  4. Sky Email Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sky Email Problems: I am having a problem with my Sky Email. Since the last update my Sky email client account will not upload fully. I have tried deleting the account and then reloading it and initially it usually loads. However, the account does not refresh on a regular basis and I am missing...
  5. Sky Email Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sky Email Problems: I am having a problem with my Sky Email. Since the last update my Sky email client account will not upload fully. I have tried deleting the account and then reloading it and initially it usually loads. However, the account does not refresh on a regular basis and I am missing...
  6. Sky Email Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Experiencing problems with connecting via Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Experiencing problems with connecting via Ethernet: My computer has experienced a problem where when I plug in the Ethernet cable and connect to the network, it fails to connect to the internet says it is an "Undefined Network" and can't connect to the Internet. When I run a diagnosis it finds that Ethernet doesn't have a...
  8. outlook rarely can connect to the server

outlook rarely can connect to the server: outlook has been very frustrating to run over the past year. on my desktop machine, running windows 10, outlook suddenly had issues connecting to the server. having multiple email addresses for work, those connect, send and receive mail just fine. but the hotmail account...
  9. outlook cannot connect to the exchange server

outlook cannot connect to the exchange server: I have inserted the code from microsoft but still can't get access. Flew from Cayman to Boston today. Should I not travel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-cannot-connect-to-the-exchange-server/380af18c-8eba-498d-a25a-a22f64e0f645
  10. Outlook 2010 not connecting to server

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 not connecting to server: I uninstalled Outlook 2010 and reinstalled it and now it will not connect to server and will only work offline and I cannot make it go online! [img] *Mad I have tried to delete my Hotmail account and add it again but I must be doing something wrong as I keep getting...