Windows 10: Problems faced due to an upgrade from windos 7 to windows 10 from a non microsoft website

Discus and support Problems faced due to an upgrade from windos 7 to windows 10 from a non microsoft website in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; https://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/Windows-10-Upgrade-Assistant.shtml I have dowloaded WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE ASSISTANT from the above... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aakarshit_313, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Problems faced due to an upgrade from windos 7 to windows 10 from a non microsoft website

https://www.softpedia.com/get/System/OS-Enhancements/Windows-10-Upgrade-Assistant.shtml

I have dowloaded WINDOWS 10 UPGRADE ASSISTANT from the above link and now i am facing lots of problems. I have succesfully upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 but could get permission to make chages for an app and i could not download anything. I am also not getting a permission for a recovery from win 10 to win 7 and i could not change the account type from standard to administrator. And i am also facing probems in updating windows 10.

PLS HELP ME!!!!

:)

Aakarshit_313, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Problems faced due to an upgrade from windos 7 to windows 10 from a non microsoft website

1. Problems faced due to an upgrade from windos 7 to windows 10 from a non microsoft website - Similar Threads - Problems faced due

2. Facing few problems after upgrading windows from 8.1 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Facing few problems after upgrading windows from 8.1 to 10: Hi, I have upgraded my windows from 8.1 to 10. After the upgrade, I am facing few problems:- 1) Execution of %temp% on Run command box (Windows key and the R key) is failing with following error:- { 2019:05:25 17:49:42:263 Insufficient number of parameters: 8!...
  3. Unable to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 due to an error 'This PC can't be upgraded...

Unable to upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 due to an error 'This PC can't be upgraded...: Using MediaCreationTool1903 I tried to upgrade from win7 to win10 and in its final stages it produced an error saying “"This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10" error on a computer that has a USB device or SD card attached “May 29, 2019—KB4497935”. . . . It appears...
  4. Upgrade to 10 from Windows 7

Upgrade to 10 from Windows 7: Upgrade continually failing. Message received 'WindowsUpdate_C1900101" "WindowsUpdate_dt000' Any ideas please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-to-10-from-windows-7/d38a1f64-8883-40b3-9738-fafb3e40b3c0
  5. Replace non-activated OEM Windows 10 with Windows 10 downloaded from Microsoft website

Replace non-activated OEM Windows 10 with Windows 10 downloaded from Microsoft website: I bought Lenovo P52 with preinstalled Windows 10 Pro. It connects to network but I get 'without Internet connection' message for wifi and LAN interfaces both and I can't load any site. Internet connection works because my other devices (Windows 10 Home and Android) have no...
  6. purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website

purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website: purchased and installed window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft websit and can not see that it was completed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-window-pro-upgrade-for-99-from-microsoft/9701f9e6-6640-4209-a500-49d057248bc6
  7. Upgrading from windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrading from windows 7: I am using Windows 7 (64) Ultimate. I downloaded windows 10. I put it onto a DVD. If I boot from the DVD it asks for product key. The only one I have is for windows 7. This is invalid. If I run DVD after windows 7 has started up. The only one I have is for windows 7. This...
  8. Upgrade from Windows 7 - big problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade from Windows 7 - big problem: I was running windows 7 without problem. got the small white 'window' seducing me to windows 10 which i gladly accepted. i liked it for a while. one day i couldn't boot. i went over all possible problems since i am an intermediate computer person. i had to work, so i...
  9. Upgrading from 7 to 10

Upgrading from 7 to 10: I just want to know if I upgrade from W7 to W10 will all of my applications be removed (eg. do I have to re-install all my apps)? 11028
  10. Problem with upgradation to Windows 10 from Windows 7

Problem with upgradation to Windows 10 from Windows 7: Please Help! I have license for Windows 7(32 Bit),but I have unofficially upgraded to 64bit ( means pirated ) by formatting the hard disk. Is there anyway so that I get Windows 10 update 8485