Windows 10: Problems Galore on Windows 10.

Discus and support Problems Galore on Windows 10. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I couldn't find a thread with the problem, So I made a new one. I had Windows 10 Pro, Build 1809. My accounts had a problem, and I couldn't log in. I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by iSamurx, Jun 11, 2019 at 11:32 AM.

1. iSamurx Win User

Problems Galore on Windows 10.

I couldn't find a thread with the problem, So I made a new one. I had Windows 10 Pro, Build 1809. My accounts had a problem, and I couldn't log in. I popped in a new disc which is the one I had just burned a disk image to. Went through the installation. I realized that It wasn't the newest version of Windows. I tried updating it. At about 81% through the Blue Update Screen, It crashed. Same problem I had. So, I decided to say F*** it. I kept the version, and tried to make the best of it. (This PC is now running 1511) Now, Here comes the UAC thing. Yes, I could press Yes. That wasn't a problem. The problem was that when I clicked yes, The UAC thing would go away, But It would still be on it. (Refer to picture) If I waited a bit, It would go away. But yet It wouldn't do the action that prompted the UAC in the first place. This means that I can't open CMD as administrator, Change my account type, or anything that requires an UAC prompt to run. I think that it may be a Hard Drive issue, As the PC was made in 2011, I just upgraded it. Specs are below.

Gateway DX4860-UB32P Desktop (2011)
    Intel Core i3 @3.3GHz
    6GB DDR3 RAM
    Acer Motherboard
    Western Digital 1TB HDD
    Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050ti (4GB)

Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

(Gavin)

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Thema:

1. Problems Galore on Windows 10. - Similar Threads - Problems Galore

2. Windows 10 Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Problem: I am having troubles with windows 10 in dell laptop. The problem is fucntions like fingerprint signin, bluetoot, usb, touchscreen, and some other functions i dont know about stops working. I have tried resetting the windows and it fixes the problem for 4 to 5 days and it...
  3. 0x8007042B-0x2000D windows 10 problem

0x8007042B-0x2000D windows 10 problem: Hello everyone! I am currently running a windows 7 laptop and wish to upgrade to windows 10. After an attempt to install windows 10 today, i got the following prompt after the "working on updates" tab: 0x8007042B-0x2000D The installation failed in the safe_os phase with an...
  4. Problem with brand new Microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with brand new Microphone: Hello , i have been using my stand alone microphone for years now and one day after i turn my PC on it just stopped working , my first tough was it was microphone , and then i went and got a new one , since i still had warranty , but problem still persisted, so then i tough...
  5. Problem with brightness

Problem with brightness: The issue with brightness showed up after Windows update. Before that moment it had worked perfectly well and adjusted the brightness and contrast to the light in the room. But my camera is too bright now. When I use Skype or some other apps, the brightness reverts to the...
  6. Windows 10 Problem with Printers & Scanners

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Problem with Printers & Scanners: After rolling out the latest Windows update (1903), we can no longer manage our printers via Printers and Scanners (Under Settings). When we click on the Manage button, nothing happens. The highlighter simply goes to the next printer in line. Our printers are deployed...
  7. Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10, V. 1903 problems with audio drivers/links.: With the latest Windows 10 Update (Version 1903), upon Shut Down and Rebooting, the OS somehow whomps the audio drivers/links, whereupon the entire audio card system must be reinstalled before the audio is restored. The audio troubleshooters do not solve the problem. And...
  8. Problem with 'clrjit.dll'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with 'clrjit.dll': I have a problem very similar to this post ( my error is exactly the same ) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netframework64v4030319clrjitdll-help/33a650af-d32b-4c77-bb82-d23956a9951a I thought it was a malware or something, so i just did a fresh...
  9. Email Hyperlink Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Email Hyperlink Problem: [img] The problem I'm having is a hyperlink problem. As you can see in above photo, the hyperlink to get to the appropriate location is the first highlighted url, but it takes me to the first page in Ten Forums. As you can see, the highlighted hyperlink extends to the...
  10. Problem with built-in mic

Problem with built-in mic: I upgraded a system on my Kiano tablet but the built-in mic is not recognized. I tried all the methods I could find to make the mic work but the only one that works is using Bluetooth...