Windows 10: Problems getting full screen??

Discus and support Problems getting full screen?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 3 "games", Chainz Relinked, Mahjong Fortuna and an advent calendar and none will maximise to full screen. Have recently had to install... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SebastianBarrow, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Problems getting full screen??

I have 3 "games", Chainz Relinked, Mahjong Fortuna and an advent calendar and none will maximise to full screen. Have recently had to install MediaCreation Tool 21H2 on Microsoft advice which is when this problem started. Any ideas??

:)

SebastianBarrow, Dec 3, 2021
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 3, 2021
  3. PC goes into black screen and froze

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's not a software related issue which is why I was suggesting that you remove the video card to start with since it's such an easy process of elimination step.

I'm not familiar with AMD CPUs, I did see that you had listed in your system specs but I had no idea whether or not it has an iGPU

Is there any possibility of you being able to get your hands on any compatible video card at all?it would be the easiest step to try to troubleshoot or at least one of the easier ones. You should be able to get into the bios without anything but A display cable hooked up to the motherboard

jboydgolfer, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Problems getting full screen??

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Problems getting full screen??

1. Problems getting full screen?? - Similar Threads - Problems getting full

2. get a full screen back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    get a full screen back: how do I get a full screen back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-a-full-screen-back/d66eb4e7-0bd4-4174-b1b6-d3411e873a0e
  3. get a full screen back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    get a full screen back: how do I get a full screen back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-a-full-screen-back/d66eb4e7-0bd4-4174-b1b6-d3411e873a0e
  4. cant get to full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant get to full screen: cant get to full screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-full-screen/bc38157e-27f2-4e8f-ba9b-6c8636566e7a
  5. cant get to full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant get to full screen: cant get to full screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-to-full-screen/bc38157e-27f2-4e8f-ba9b-6c8636566e7a
  6. Problems getting full screen??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems getting full screen??: I have 3 "games", Chainz Relinked, Mahjong Fortuna and an advent calendar and none will maximise to full screen. Have recently had to install MediaCreation Tool 21H2 on Microsoft advice which is when this problem started. Any ideas??...
  7. Problems getting full screen??

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems getting full screen??: I have 3 "games", Chainz Relinked, Mahjong Fortuna and an advent calendar and none will maximise to full screen. Have recently had to install MediaCreation Tool 21H2 on Microsoft advice which is when this problem started. Any ideas??...
  8. Playback problems in full screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Playback problems in full screen: Hi im having a problem with watching videos in full screen on my broswer which is google chrome. It always freezes for a couples seconds then resumes playing the audio doesn’t skip but the video itself does then like fastwards to where the video is at acourding to the time of...
  9. Full screen problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Full screen problem: I have a dual monitor set-up, and whenever I play a game in full screen like Minecraft, and I click on the other monitor, the game will minimise, is that from windows or from the setting of the game? submitted by /u/Khaled_Mechatronics [link] [comments]...
  10. Problems with full screen games!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with full screen games!: My son has a PC & whenever he plays full screen games. A noise comes from his tower like a high pitched static noise & flickering lines appear on the screen. As soon as he minimises the game, it stops. He has a Q9300 CPU, 4gig DDR3 & a HD6770 GPU. Any suggestions to...