Windows 10: Problems in blue-tooth headphones and windows connection

Discus and support Problems in blue-tooth headphones and windows connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My blue-tooth headset was working fine but a few days ago while i was using the mic for recording audio my laptop crashed.Everything else worked fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VK_804, Jul 16, 2019.

1. VK_804 Win User

Problems in blue-tooth headphones and windows connection

My blue-tooth headset was working fine but a few days ago while i was using the mic for recording audio my laptop crashed.Everything else worked fine after i restarted but when i connect my headset it displays its connected as voice in the blue-tooth setting while earlier it displayed connected as voice and audio.

The main problem is that the audio in headset is only playing in 8000HZ telephone quality and i am unable to change it as its grayed out in the playback devices.No matter how many times I remove the device and reconnect the problem still persists.

I also tried other blue-tooth devices which have a mic and the same problem occurs in all of them while they work fine with any other device.

I have updated all my device drivers and i have also run the troubleshooter for audio devices and blue-tooth.

Please help.

:)

VK_804, Jul 16, 2019

2. blue tooth

My panisonic headphones will not connect to the blue tooth on my pc. Can anyone help?

LindaIrwin1, Jul 16, 2019
  3. kenl01 Win User
    Blue tooth

Hi, my previouse N series used to connect via blue tooth to my car via send business cards via blue tooth for the address book. The N97 now only has copy business card to either mass storage or card. Anyone know how to send your contact list via blue tooth
    thanks

kenl01, Jul 16, 2019
  4. JoeHut Win User

Surface can't find Bluetooth headphones

Original title: blue tooth connection

I have w10 and have not had much of a problem. But all of a sudden my surface can't find my blue tooth headphones. It's not anything wrong with the headphones because they connect immediately with my smart phone. Any suggestions?

JoeHut, Jul 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Problems in blue-tooth headphones and windows connection - Similar Threads - Problems blue tooth

2. headphone blue tooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    headphone blue tooth connection: my computer is no long my computer is no longer finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the instructions to no avail. It had found it once but would no longer connect so i removed device. Now it will not finding my blue tooth headphones, I have followed the...
  3. blue tooth headphones not discovering

blue tooth headphones not discovering: My WH-1000xm3 bluetooth headphones were working but now they aren't. When I go to add them on my blue tooth devices they only show up as LE_WH-1000xm3 which isn't an audio pairing so when I connect that way it doesn't recognise it as a headset. I looked online and it says to...
  4. Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise

Blue Tooth Connectivity Problems Interesting I promise: Hello all, I've been having this problem with my Bluetooth since the windows update in October. I was hoping that the next set of drivers would fix the problem, but it still persists. The Problem in short: my Bluetooth device will not connect at start up no matter what I...
  5. blue tooth headphones just stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    blue tooth headphones just stopped working: So the other day i was browsing discord and my headphones just stopped working from nowhere. I tried paring them with my phone and they worked perfectly. Then i tried paring them with my pc again (I had paring mode on) and it was just stuck on connecting. I then click the...
  6. blue tooth connection

blue tooth connection: Please some one help me how to pair Jabra elite 65t wireless head phones with Lenevo idea pad 145 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-connection/6e877e6e-86eb-4983-a3b1-bec25fa954a4
  7. BLUE TOOTH HEADPHONES

BLUE TOOTH HEADPHONES: How can I connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 10 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-headphones/acb45a7f-c04d-40cb-9a46-292aaa8e13da
  8. Blue tooth connection

Blue tooth connection: I have a HP laptop model envy it appears that I do not have blue tooth installed after checking out your instructions. * Moved from Mobile Devices * OS assumed to be Win 10...
  9. Can not connect Blue tooth mouse

Can not connect Blue tooth mouse: I just purchased a Surface Go and can't connect the Sculpt mobile mouse. Any ideas on getting help for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-connect-blue-tooth-mouse/4981974b-a150-4da1-811f-9d54aacfa11a
  10. blue tooth connection

in Windows 10 Customization
    blue tooth connection: Hello I can not connect my iPhone 6 to my pc which is running windows 10 it is up to date and the phone is up to date every time I try to connect the phone says " this device is not supported " why ? and how can I repair / do this Thankyou...