Windows 10: Problems in linking PC and laptop

Discus and support Problems in linking PC and laptop in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a PC & Laptop both running the latest version of windows 10 - when I try to link the laptop with the PC I get error message 0x80070035 DAH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by derekaharrington, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Problems in linking PC and laptop

I have a PC & Laptop both running the latest version of windows 10 - when I try to link the laptop with the PC I get error message

0x80070035

DAH

:)

derekaharrington, Jan 26, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 26, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Volatile Win User

Problems in linking PC and laptop

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Problems in linking PC and laptop

1. Problems in linking PC and laptop - Similar Threads - Problems linking laptop

2. linking problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    linking problems: my phone does not show as linked when i log onto my account on laptop, but does show as linked on my phone S9plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-problems/622d786b-bd11-43e6-b5e8-f9bb0b7137f9
  3. linking problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    linking problems: my phone does not show as linked when i log onto my account on laptop, but does show as linked on my phone S9plus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/linking-problems/622d786b-bd11-43e6-b5e8-f9bb0b7137f9
  4. linking problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Linking iPhone and PC Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linking iPhone and PC Problem.: I am the Windows Insider and running Dev Build. But I can't link my iPhone to my PC. It was said that feature of linking an iPhone is available to Windows Insider. I have also updated the app to it's latest version....
  6. Linking iPhone and PC Problem.

Linking iPhone and PC Problem.: I am the Windows Insider and running Dev Build. But I can't link my iPhone to my PC. It was said that feature of linking an iPhone is available to Windows Insider. I have also updated the app to it's latest version....
  7. Family Link - "Unlock this PC" Problem

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Family Link - "Unlock this PC" Problem: I originally setup my son's laptop under his email as an administrator his devices are controlled under our Microsoft Family settings.I was receiving warning that this wouldn't work properly with him set to an administrator, so I thought I'd login as him, make myself as an...
  8. Problem with windows PC linked to microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problem with windows PC linked to microsoft account: Hi From a while I have a problem with my microsoft account on windows 10Basicly the issue is that some times about once a week for some reason my PC logged out from the microsoft account and It required me to re-insert the pin or password ecc every time.I know that this thing...
  9. Linked laptops

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Linked laptops: Greetings, Somehow in the recent setup of my new laptop I linked my BrandX laptop with the BrandX laptop my college aged son who lives at home with mine. All his class files are now on my laptop and when he tries to access them on his, an error message comes up stating he...
  10. Linked Laptops

Linked Laptops: Good morning! Quick question- I have 3 laptops, all under my Microsoft account. However, when I log in I see that the apps and programs are shared. How can I decouple the laptops to have their own set up and apps? Thanks in advance!...