Windows 10: Problems in MS Photos

Discus and support Problems in MS Photos in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi: Why am I suddenly getting a 0 byte videofile after making a mp4 file in MS "Photo"? It has worked before. Tobbe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by THSWAY, Aug 7, 2019.

1. THSWAY Win User

Problems in MS Photos

Hi: Why am I suddenly getting a 0 byte videofile after making a mp4 file in MS "Photo"? It has worked before. Tobbe

:)

THSWAY, Aug 7, 2019
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Problems in MS Photos :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Aug 7, 2019
  3. CargoX Win User
    Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Problems in MS Photos

Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Problems in MS Photos

1. Problems in MS Photos - Similar Threads - Problems Photos

2. problem not opening photos .. telling we cant open this file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem not opening photos .. telling we cant open this file: when i clicked on my personal photos it is lauching the photos app as i know but the photo is not showing instead that it is telling that ''we can open this file''...
  3. Backgound photo problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backgound photo problem: Whenever I set one of my photos as my background it is immediately darkened. Like some one puts a lightly tinted sheet over it. The unfortunate result is it becomes darker and the contrast is diminished … far too much. Any ideas why this happens and how I might change...
  4. Problem with the print menu from Photo app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with the print menu from Photo app: Hello all, For a few days i have a problem when i want to print from the default Photo app. The text in the print menu is all bugged. Updated all drivers, updated windows to latest version, problem still there. Attached a screen shot so you guys can see what i am talking...
  5. Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem

Windows Photos Export Video Project Problem: Hi, When i make a video on the video project function of the photos application, when i go to export it (have tried high and medium file size), it is stuck on 0% and simply will not export. Thanks:)...
  6. Windows 10 Photos app face recognition problems

Windows 10 Photos app face recognition problems: Hello, I already posted my problem on the official Windows forums in April this year but MS staff are apparently not very keen on solving issues and helping their paying customers. They sent one standard response and did not respond further. Box ticked, next, I guess.....
  7. Problem with installing My Photos free app for photo editing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with installing My Photos free app for photo editing: I cannot install My Photos photo editing app from the Microsoft store. It says I don't have the system requirements needed to install it however I do. Not sure why it won't let me install the app....
  8. photo slide shows does not display full screen. How to fix this problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo slide shows does not display full screen. How to fix this problem: photo slide shows does not display full screen. How to fix this problem? When I click on a slideshow, it does not display full screen but small pictures on Windows 10 64 bit. Please advise....
  9. Problems with Photos App

Problems with Photos App: Photos app has stopped working ie just wont open. I want to reinstall it but cannot delete it from my laptop. Any suggestions, thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-photos-app/63f058f4-b250-4937-8635-1712a86da15e
  10. Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app

Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app: Hi. I have recently gotten a Surface GO through work, and have issues with printing. I can print documents without problems, and same wth photos via Paint. But when I try to print one or multiple photos through the Photos app the file is sent, the file is received by the...