Windows 10: Problems in resetting the device

Discus and support Problems in resetting the device in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried resetting my device. It started resetting but suddenly after 45%, it failed and showed the following screen: [IMG] After selecting continue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SaketJhunjhunwala, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Problems in resetting the device

I tried resetting my device. It started resetting but suddenly after 45%, it failed and showed the following screen:

Problems in resetting the device [​IMG]

After selecting continue, it starts windows 10 and gives error message:

"There was problem resetting your PC.

No changes were made"

I tried using sfc scan but still problem persists.

:)

SaketJhunjhunwala, Feb 29, 2020
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Feb 29, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 29, 2020
  4. Problems in resetting the device

Cortana will not sync with my andoid device cortana app and the windows 10 pc embedded app!

Hello Devin,

There are several workarounds that we can perform for us to troubleshoot the problem with your
    Cortana on your Android device. In the meantime, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• On your Android device, open Settings.
    • Go to Application Manager.
    • Select the Cortana app.
    • Tap on Clear Cache.
    • Reset your device.

Let us know if the these steps resolve the issue.

Lawrence Lib, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Problems in resetting the device

1. Problems in resetting the device - Similar Threads - Problems resetting device

2. Reset problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset problem: So i have reseted my PC and now i have a problem, when i go try loging in to the User it says The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in, User profile cannot be loaded. When i try to go into the account with safe mode, the white screen comes on. I have tried to fix...
  3. Reset Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Problem: My lenovo laptop is been stuck on resetting for a while. It was doing fine but now it has been stuck on 64% for a while and the Lenovo Logo screen keeps reloading on the screen. It displays “Lenovo” then says “Welcome” then it shows the blue screen with the percentage 64%...
  4. Reset problems

Reset problems: When I reset my dell pc removing apps and files I shut down my pc in the process and now my pc is stuck in a endless loop. First it shows a black screen then the dell logo with a welcome last a “Installing Windows 64 persent your pc will reseat a copple of times this is going...
  5. Reset and device

Reset and device: I can t reset my pc i did many things but its not.... And myouse is not work pls help me... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-and-device/a1925d59-a42e-46fe-be7c-f7bddb5b00d4
  6. Reset problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset problem: So I'm planning on resetting my windows 10 lite pc and I can't see the recovery option in the settings is there any solutions on how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-problem/54af7b3d-622a-4422-b662-b6cfd29ca0d2
  7. Resetting problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting problem: While resetting my pc,it says "fail to reset ur pc,no changes were made". I have a slow net connection so i cant download iso files..what to do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-problem/84a5323e-f026-40c1-8c73-eab778f25ffd
  8. Problems Reseting

Problems Reseting: I am having problems resetting my computer. I first set the resetting options like Clear All Drives and stuff and click the reset button. My screen then brings me to Advanced Startup screen to select more options to reset. After that, I am brought to the Resetting screen...
  9. Reset Problem

Reset Problem: I am trying to reset my computer and remove everything but not clear the drive. I have gone through settings and selected this option but after I hit it this blue box pops up and says "This will take a few minutes then your computer will reset." After this pops up I am still...
  10. reset problem

reset problem: Every program, which has a world ‘reset’ closes automatically. It happens also when I write this world in Google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/reset-problem/fc609e5e-2239-4ff5-a86e-60ac66a2223f