Windows 10: Problems in Settings Option and Type to Search Bar

Discus and support Problems in Settings Option and Type to Search Bar in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Team, I bring you today a situation concerning my Dell laptop with Windows 10. I noticed the following problems of my Desktop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Treasurer ELSA, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Problems in Settings Option and Type to Search Bar

Dear Microsoft Team,

I bring you today a situation concerning my Dell laptop with Windows 10.

I noticed the following problems of my Desktop System:

1. Cannot access my settings either any of my search bars

2. Tried to scan SFC but corrupted files are not repaired

3. We cannot access the CBS log, no matter the interface we are using refused access when findstr on window powershell admin and we can't search it cause the access to the search bar is blocked.

I came to you to ask for your support in finding solutions to solve this.

Best Regards,

Carlos

:)

Treasurer ELSA, Feb 8, 2021
  2. John Ado Win User
    John Ado, Feb 8, 2021
  3. jbailey8 Win User
    HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Feb 8, 2021
  4. fussybob Win User

Problems in Settings Option and Type to Search Bar

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Feb 8, 2021
Thema:

Problems in Settings Option and Type to Search Bar

1. Problems in Settings Option and Type to Search Bar - Similar Threads - Problems Settings Option

2. typing issue in search bar

in Cortana
    typing issue in search bar: I cant type in the search bar of Windows 10. I have tried different keyboard and to the fact that I can type in the browser so it is not keyboard problem. Only in search bar I having problem...
  3. Can't type in search bar

in Cortana
    Can't type in search bar: If I click on the search bar in the task bar, it briefly highlights - the cursor appears as if to allow me to begin typing, then the cursor disappears and the box is no longer highlighted. I cannot type into it.This is also true in the search bar of Windows Explorer, thus I...
  4. Cannot type in search bar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot type in search bar.: The search bar appears, and I can click on it and also paste things, but I cannot type anything in it. Whatever I tried to do according to other posts, it only fixes it during the current session, and after a reboot, it is malfunctioning again. Please help....
  5. Problems with Settings App and Search Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Settings App and Search Bar: Hi,So a few days ago my laptop had some issues it began with the settings app not working and then a day later the search option on the taskbar also stopped working. It would be great to know what the problem is and how to fix it.Thank You...
  6. Can't open settings or type anything into search bar

Can't open settings or type anything into search bar: Hello! I have a HUGEEEEEE problem because i can't use the search bar or the settings menu OR THE CONTROL PANEL, which i desperately need right now and if i can it just starts flickering like i'm vigorously scrolling down, i try to scroll up but it's just bottoming out by...
  7. Cant type in search bar

in Cortana
    Cant type in search bar: Hi guys, First of all sorry for my english and i hope you can help regarding to my search bar because i did all the method that i find on browser but sad say all those method is doesn't work.. Hopefully there is someone who can help me regarding to my problem...
  8. Cannot type anything on the task bar and inside setting search bar!

Cannot type anything on the task bar and inside setting search bar!: Hi, I've recently updated my laptop to the newest version of Windows 10, since then I started to notice that I cannot input any keys / characters from my keyboard on the task bar and inside setting search bar. May I know how to resolve this issue? I have no trouble typing...
  9. problem with my start/search bar on Windows. Can't type in search bar

in Windows 10 Support
    problem with my start/search bar on Windows. Can't type in search bar: Hello, I am on Windows 10. I got on my computer this morning and noticed I had an issue with my window search bar. Whenever I click in the bottom left search, I got a popup that says Undo and Paste. It's almost as if I was right clicking. If I click the start button I also...
  10. Settings search not working and start bar not clicking setting options

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings search not working and start bar not clicking setting options: This is really getting on my nerves now, I have been trying to fix both issues for hours now and no avail. Lets start with the first issue, if I try to search in settings, it just says "search results aren't quite ready yet". As soon as I type anything in fact, it doesn't...