Windows 10: Problems in windows 10 with Adobe AIR

Discus and support Problems in windows 10 with Adobe AIR in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I installed an application (SportZone 1.5.1), which in order to work requires Adobe AIR software. With Windows 10 not working (SportZone 1.5.1 gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gonzo_PT, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Gonzo_PT Win User

Problems in windows 10 with Adobe AIR

I installed an application (SportZone 1.5.1), which in order to work requires Adobe AIR software. With Windows 10 not working (SportZone 1.5.1 gets blue background and does not show the image)! I need help, to solve the problem! Has anyone had the same problem?

:)

Gonzo_PT, Apr 14, 2019

2. Uninstalling Adobe AIR

I've been trying to uninstall Adobe AIR 3.0 from my Windows 10 system. I've found several suggestion listed in the Community but they are for older Windows OS. Does anyone know how to uninstall it?

dragonharper3, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Guru Kiran G, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Problems in windows 10 with Adobe AIR

Uninstall Adobe Air from Windows 10

How do I uninstall Adobe Air in windows 10

Original Title: Adobe Air in windows 10

DavidKeenan, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Problems in windows 10 with Adobe AIR

1. Problems in windows 10 with Adobe AIR - Similar Threads - Problems Adobe AIR

2. Adobe Air

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Air: Is Adobe Air safe software to have on Windows 11 I need it to enable updates for my Amplifier.Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-air/f8cfb1f2-786c-4e0c-a568-46e887e337a5
  3. Adobe Air

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Air: Is Adobe Air safe software to have on Windows 11 I need it to enable updates for my Amplifier.Kenneth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-air/f8cfb1f2-786c-4e0c-a568-46e887e337a5
  4. Adobe Installation Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adobe Installation Problem: Hey guys, I just installed the creative cloud desktop software so I could install adobe fuse, but after installation, I couldn't launch the program so uninstalled and reinstalled it but it still won't open. Does anyone know how to fix this? thanks in advance! :) submitted by...
  5. ADOBE MICROSOFYT PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ADOBE MICROSOFYT PROBLEM: Every time I wanted to open up adobe PDF file system takes me to adobe sign in page and after signing in it switches it self off. This happens even if I go to folders and open up PDF file. This happened twice and only after windows have done updates. Adobe technicians have...
  6. Adobe Connection problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Connection problem: Hi I have been onto adobe support over a long term problem with network connections on adobe premier and Photoshop, at last they think they have found the problem which is an appdata file on both my C drive and D drive. they could not solve it hence asking the question on...
  7. ZED air laptop drivers problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ZED air laptop drivers problem: i have a i-life air it's 2GB ram, 30 GB storage windows 10 latest edition My windows crashed when it was updating and then stopped working. So i had to clean install the os and after the install finished i found there's no wifi, no sound, no battery icon pretty much there's...
  8. Uninstalling Adobe AIR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstalling Adobe AIR: I've been trying to uninstall Adobe AIR 3.0 from my Windows 10 system. I've found several suggestion listed in the Community but they are for older Windows OS. Does anyone know how to uninstall it?...
  9. adobe flash problem

adobe flash problem: Needed to install upgrade due to an error message that latest version was required for NPR and other applications. After installation still receiving same error message. 46344
  10. Adobe Air installation error

Adobe Air installation error: I have been trying for a long time now to update Adobe Air but I keep getting this error: "An error occurred while installing Adobe AIR. Installation may not be allowed by your administrator. Please contact your administrator." I am the administrator. Every thing I find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adobe air windows 11 not working

2. an error occurred while installing adobe air. installation may not be allowed by your administrator. please contact your administrator.

3. uninstall adobe air

4. adobe air problems