Windows 10: Problems, information, tips, tutorial on Microsoft Jewel.

Discus and support Problems, information, tips, tutorial on Microsoft Jewel. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing Microsoft Jewel. Interesting game, but am hitting a wall. Can't find any help. Skimpy rules and play. I usually top out about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cadillac Bill, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Problems, information, tips, tutorial on Microsoft Jewel.

I have been playing Microsoft Jewel. Interesting game, but am hitting a wall. Can't find any help. Skimpy rules and play. I usually top out about 46,000 points. Game states "No Matches" and terminates. Anyone know any more about this game? Classic Match 3 Puzzle Game Match Identical Gems to Earn Points Complete Color Challenges to Level Up Endless Mode of Play no score is out of reach! Magical World of Match 3 Fun Swap Jewels to Match:Match 3 or more identical jewels in a single move to make a match and watch as it magically disappear. Drag, click, or tap a jewel to move it vertically or horizontally in the direction to complete a match. To earn the most points, fill up the color meters to complete each level and add score multipliers to your next board. The game ends when you run out of moves.

:)

Cadillac Bill, Jul 24, 2021

2. Problems, information, tips, tutorial on Microsoft Jewel.

I have been playing Microsoft Jewel. Interesting game, but am hitting a wall. Can't find any help. Skimpy rules and play. I usually top out about 46,000 points. Game states "No Matches" and terminates. Anyone know any more about this game?
    • Classic Match 3 Puzzle Game
    • Match Identical Gems to Earn Points
    • Complete Color Challenges to Level Up
    • Endless Mode of Play – no score is out of reach!
    • Magical World of Match 3 Fun

Swap Jewels to Match:

Match 3 or more identical jewels in a single move to make a match and watch as it magically disappear. Drag, click, or tap a jewel to move it vertically or horizontally in the direction to complete a match. To earn the most points, fill up the color meters to complete each level and add score multipliers to your next board. The game ends when you run out of moves.

Cadillac Bill, Jul 24, 2021
  3. thetarget Win User
    Some tutorials needed

Hey, there isnt any 110/33.. etc

The is list is like this: [133/33,134/34,135/34...]
    my default is 133/33 but now i step it to 134/34 and my CPU becomes 2.41Ghz...

Running with no problems... should I step up again?

thetarget, Jul 24, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

Problems, information, tips, tutorial on Microsoft Jewel.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 24, 2021
Thema:

Problems, information, tips, tutorial on Microsoft Jewel.

1. Problems, information, tips, tutorial on Microsoft Jewel. - Similar Threads - Problems information tips

2. Jewel 2 classic game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jewel 2 classic game: Jewel 2 classic game keeps reverting to Level 6 after I complete Level 1. I removed cache and even my highest score went away 181,000,000. I cannot play the game anymore. It seems to be broken not my computer system Windows 10 PC. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  3. How to add information tip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add information tip: I want to add a information tip at folder level. Please let me know how to that if the folder is ina Local driveb Network drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-information-tip/6683214f-6a3c-42b5-94d6-f69e281bd557
  4. How to add information tip

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to add information tip: I want to add a information tip at folder level. Please let me know how to that if the folder is ina Local driveb Network drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-add-information-tip/6683214f-6a3c-42b5-94d6-f69e281bd557
  5. Restarting "Jewels of.." games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Restarting "Jewels of.." games: Could someone please tell me how to completely restart Jewels of.. games. I mean right from the beginning. Have uninstalled and reinstalled all three that I play, however, they continue from where they were last played. Thanks...
  6. Restarting "Jewels of.." games

Restarting "Jewels of.." games: Could someone please tell me how to completely restart Jewels of.. games. I mean right from the beginning. Have uninstalled and reinstalled all three that I play, however, they continue from where they were last played. Thanks...
  7. Gaming: Microsoft Jewels of Rome purchased items disappeared.

Gaming: Microsoft Jewels of Rome purchased items disappeared.: I recently made a purchase in the Jewels of Rome game. Initially, the purchase showed up in the game but after a restart, it's dissapeared. I have logged out and logged back in, but I can't get it back....
  8. Gaming: Microsoft Jewels of Rome purchased items disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming: Microsoft Jewels of Rome purchased items disappeared.: I recently made a purchase in the Jewels of Rome game. Initially, the purchase showed up in the game but after a restart, it's dissapeared. I have logged out and logged back in, but I can't get it back....
  9. Tutorial

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tutorial: My PC is showing Error Kmode Exception Not Handled I was trying to fix this blue screen ..is this YouTube tutorial will fix this issue ? https://youtu.be/_SzOIBvwg6Y?list=LL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tutorial/8dc52c96-bd3b-4c32-b19c-a825b32dc48c
  10. Bookmark Tip: Windows Release Information by Microsoft

in Windows 10 News
    Bookmark Tip: Windows Release Information by Microsoft: Microsoft published a new support page on its Docs website that provides administrators and users with information about known issues and fixed issues for Windows. The page, which is titled Windows 10 release information, includes information for Windows 10, Windows Server,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jewel high score strategy