Windows 10: Problems installing a software with Microsoft word

Discus and support Problems installing a software with Microsoft word in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I cant install PERRLA on my Microsoft word. I have Microsoft 365 which all I need to intall but it won't allow. Please help. Thanks, Larissa Aque... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LAQUE LAQUE, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Problems installing a software with Microsoft word

I cant install PERRLA on my Microsoft word. I have Microsoft 365 which all I need to intall but it won't allow.

Please help.

Thanks,

Larissa Aque

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

LAQUE LAQUE, Aug 31, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Aug 31, 2020
  3. annie Win User
    How do I change (Read Only) on Microsoft Word

When I downloaded Windows 10 and used my Microsoft Word it was in (Read Only) and I tried looking up how to solve the problem including looking at properties on my document to uncheck read only, but it was already unchecked. I have tried all the steps suggested.

annie, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Problems installing a software with Microsoft word

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

Problems installing a software with Microsoft word

1. Problems installing a software with Microsoft word - Similar Threads - Problems installing software

2. Microsoft Word Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Word Problem: Hi - Using Word in Microsoft 10. Quite a bit of cut & paste from various Web Sites. The one Word Document I am working on seems to have picked up some unwanted features. Please see attached Screen Shot . I can delete the red changes by high-lighting the history on the left...
  3. installing problem in a software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    installing problem in a software: i'm not able to install the Typing Master in my laptop as it is showing "English Language not found" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-problem-in-a-software/f1349c12-be3d-4810-9fcc-87dd0079b388
  4. Microsoft Word problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Word problem: Hi all. I need help with my Microsoft Word. It's not showing the recent documents I have opened up lately. Just ones from last week. But even then it is not saying that it is from last week. I have the O365 version of Word (which is, by the way, really good). I have restarted...
  5. Software installation problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Software installation problem: I just purchased a new Surface Pro X with 64-bit ARM operating system whatever that means and purchased a drawing software package online Virtual Architect Pro that I downloaded. Near the end of the installation, I got an error message from the InstallAware Wizard...
  6. Word software

Word software: I lost everything on my computer, including word, etc. I don't think I have the original install. Is there any way to retrieve the software w/o repurchasing? I do have ver 7. Thank you...
  7. Problems Installing Software on Microsoft 10 Pro

Problems Installing Software on Microsoft 10 Pro: I am trying to install the install payroll software for the new 2019-20 tax year. The software requires the install to be made on each pc within my domain network, and then pull the shared files from the server, so I can have any of my team operate the system and their work...
  8. Software installation problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Software installation problems: I have had a problem installing one piece of software. I thought the issue was with the product but now I've had exactly the same error message. It says there is not enough disc space yet there are 470Gb free space. Can anyone help please? Thanks 120600
  9. Software installation problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Software installation problems: I have had a problem installing one piece of software. I thought the issue was with the product but now I've had exactly the same error message. It says there is not enough disc space yet there are 470Gb free space. Can anyone help please? Thanks 120600
  10. Word software

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word software: Hello guys, I am new here and I hope I am writing where I should. I was wondering if it is posible to create a simple software or if there is something like this already inside microsoft word: I was thinking if it is posible to create a simple software which has like 4 or 5...