Windows 10: Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER

Discus and support Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am having problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER. I am using the drivers listed on the setup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anonymous_824, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER

I am having problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER. I am using the drivers listed on the setup manual, however whenever I try to install them it displays the error message "Could not start the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack". I have tried everything on the troubleshooting page, and the Windows 10 troubleshooter simply says there is no Bluetooth device connected, however the device appears in the device manager under "Other devices" with a small yellow warning icon. I also have ensured that the service automatically starts on startup, and I have sw

:)

Anonymous_824, Dec 3, 2022
Thema:

Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER

1. Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER - Similar Threads - Problems installing Bluetooth

2. Problems with Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER on...: I am having problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER. I am using the drivers listed on the setup manual, however whenever I try to install them it displays the error message "Could not start the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack". I...
  3. Problems with Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER on...: I am having problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER. I am using the drivers listed on the setup manual, however whenever I try to install them it displays the error message "Could not start the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack". I...
  4. USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter: I need to remove my onboard Bluetooth adaptor for it to work. Similar to the USB adapter, the onboard adapter displays the same problem and warning a small yellow exclamation triangle and won't function if I plug it in before the machine boots. To reinstall the onboard...
  5. USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter

USB 5.0 Bluetooth Adapter: I need to remove my onboard Bluetooth adaptor for it to work. Similar to the USB adapter, the onboard adapter displays the same problem and warning a small yellow exclamation triangle and won't function if I plug it in before the machine boots. To reinstall the onboard...
  6. Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER: I am having problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER. I am using the drivers listed on the setup manual, however whenever I try to install them it displays the error message "Could not start the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack". I...
  7. Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER: I am having problems installing Bluetooth drivers for Targus BLUETOOTH 4.0 DUAL-MODE MICRO USB ADAPTER. I am using the drivers listed on the setup manual, however whenever I try to install them it displays the error message "Could not start the Microsoft Bluetooth Stack". I...
  8. bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed.

bluetooth 4.0 adapter. Driver can't be installed.: I am Trying to install a driver for a bluetooth 4.0 adapter but everytime an error occurs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-40-adapter-driver-cant-be-installed/bf3d5cfa-2207-4868-b6b0-fa1ad346725d
  9. External USB Bluetooth and Driver Problem.

External USB Bluetooth and Driver Problem.: I get the following message when I set up my external USB bluetooth and driver: Device USB\VID_0BDA&PID_8771\00E04C239987 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. Last Device Instance Id: USB\VID_091E&PID_0B89\5&14e58fb7&0&2 Class Guid:...
  10. Bluetooth driver installing problem

Bluetooth driver installing problem: When I want to install bluetooth driver showing"No unconfigured bluetooth devices found. You should uninstall your existing bluetooth driver stack and reboot your computer"....