Windows 10: Problems installing W7 Classic Games.

Discus and support Problems installing W7 Classic Games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've just done a test using my W8.1 retail discs to clean install W8.1, firstly the x64 version and then then the x86. Both installs were done as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mooly, Oct 18, 2014.

1. tuto Win User

Problems installing W7 Classic Games.

Hello, try this guide : ChessTitan - Le solitaire - Dame de Pique sur Windows 10

you can instal the game to windows 8 8.1 and windows 10 *Wink

2. Mooly Win User

Thanks tuto. The games are perfect on my x64 set up. The x86 was just a test setup for W10 when the Tech Preview appeared. That PC is back to running good old super stable Vista *Smile

Thanks.

Mooly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problems installing W7 Classic Games.

1. Problems installing W7 Classic Games. - Similar Threads - Problems installing Classic

2. Jewel 2 classic game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jewel 2 classic game: Jewel 2 classic game keeps reverting to Level 6 after I complete Level 1. I removed cache and even my highest score went away 181,000,000. I cannot play the game anymore. It seems to be broken not my computer system Windows 10 PC. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  3. Jewel 2 classic game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jewel 2 classic game: Jewel 2 classic game keeps reverting to Level 6 after I complete Level 1. I removed cache and even my highest score went away 181,000,000. I cannot play the game anymore. It seems to be broken not my computer system Windows 10 PC. Is anyone else having this problem?...
  4. problem when installing the classic notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem when installing the classic notepad: Hello and Welcome. I have installed classic notepad in windows11 from settings>apps>additional features. Now, when I uninstall New Notepad to use the Classic one, the option Text Document in New submenu does not appear in the context menu. What is the solution? Windows11 pro,...
  5. problem when installing the classic notepad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem when installing the classic notepad: Hello and Welcome. I have installed classic notepad in windows11 from settings>apps>additional features. Now, when I uninstall New Notepad to use the Classic one, the option Text Document in New submenu does not appear in the context menu. What is the solution? Windows11 pro,...
  6. Problem with installing w10 on w7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with installing w10 on w7: Hi All,During installation of the w10, I am facing the following error message, and I am trying every suggestions of this website but seems doesn't work for me.I would appreciate to take a look and give me some hints.It should be noted that my w7 is original and have valid...
  7. Cribbage Classic Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cribbage Classic Game: While in the middle of a "Cribbage Classic" game, the app seems to freeze and the "hint" box disappears. I cannot discard or move the game along. I end up having to end the game. Four or five games later, the problem reoccurs. I am current on all updates....
  8. How to install Hasbro Classic Game collection Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to install Hasbro Classic Game collection Windows 10: Recently purchased Hasbro Classic Game Collection through Amazon.com. Customer reviews stated could be run on Windows 10. however, cannot get disk to load. What do I need to do to make it work?...
  9. Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ad Free Solitaire etc Old W7 classic games still work on W10 !!!: Hi there For Solitaire /. Spider Solitaire / Hearts etc addicts who HATES the new subscription model a reminder here that the old Classic games supplied with W7 STILL work on W10. (At least the 64 bit version still does - I don't have any x86 machines so I can't try)....
  10. Classic W7 games again working on CU edition (build 1703) X-64 pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic W7 games again working on CU edition (build 1703) X-64 pro: Hi folks Great for "Time wasting" etc -- the old classic W7 games all seem to be working again !!in CU edition (1703) Running W10 X-64 Pro build 1703 (EN-GB). Nice during boring meetings etc etc -- and I think much better than the store rubbish plus no ads.!!!!...