Windows 10: Problems installing Win10 19H1 from WSUS

Discus and support Problems installing Win10 19H1 from WSUS in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello. I manage a lot of windows 10 devices (currently running 1809) and need to deploy the upgrade to 1904 version. I use WSUS to deploy the upgrade.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jean Carlos Bormanieri, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Problems installing Win10 19H1 from WSUS

Hello. I manage a lot of windows 10 devices (currently running 1809) and need to deploy the upgrade to 1904 version.
    I use WSUS to deploy the upgrade. After I approved the installation, I see that computers are downloading and installing the update, but in order to complete the installation, an Restart is required.
    No problem with this, but the real problem is that to work and complete the instalaltion of this upgrade, the user need to click on Shutdown Button and choose the option "Update and Restart". If the user simple restart the computer or Shutdown the computer, this update is not installed.
    In my company the users normally Shutdown the computers when they leave work, so the update don't install.
    I used to use the "Install Updates and Shut Down" option, but seems this don't work anymore to Windows 10.
    How can I force this update to install when users shutdowns the computers?

:)

Jean Carlos Bormanieri, Jul 2, 2019
  2. RadFX Win User

Win10 Preview install problems

I had that problem when I went to install Win10 preview. I've never had to install the ahci driver for my mobo/SSD in Windows 7 install, but had to for Windows 10. I also used the GPT partition for the record.

RadFX, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Win10 Preview install problems

Fill out your specs maybe?

Ferrum Master, Jul 2, 2019
  4. sy5tem Win User

Problems installing Win10 19H1 from WSUS

The WSUS support thread

update on my install, i ad everything working inside a VM with 2 disk , when i moved it to the local vm machine WSUS would not work anymore , something do to with database error, sadly have not found a way to tell WSUS where the database is ....
    on the new machine its still in the root of d:\ this as not changed so i don't know why WSUS can't connect to his database *Frown Problems installing Win10 19H1 from WSUS :(

sy5tem, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Problems installing Win10 19H1 from WSUS

1. Problems installing Win10 19H1 from WSUS - Similar Threads - Problems installing Win10

2. Does wsus update works for win10/11 desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does wsus update works for win10/11 desktop: Hi , I have been tasked to do update windows patches using wsus update . previously i used for some of the pc to update which is win10pro but it always says error when ever i try to update windows patches using wsus update.so i would like to know if this still works for...
  3. Win10 installation drive problems

Win10 installation drive problems: So, when I boot from my drive, the HP Logo and the Windows setup look very big and blurred. Like if the setup is a small rectangle, on my PC, it's like covering 75% of my screen. Why?...
  4. WSUS not installing Cumulative updates

WSUS not installing Cumulative updates: I have a private network where the PCs have no direct line to outside the network. Each of the PCs are configured to communicate and receive updates from a WSUS server. The Security updates, stack updates and other types of updates are downloading and installing most of the...
  5. Win10 install problem on m2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win10 install problem on m2: I bought a 970 evo m2 ssd and really cant install the w10 op on it. I followed these steps. Unplugged the other ssd. Enter the bios. Csm -> disable Secure boot -> other os Key management -> clear Plug usb and install win10. After reboot I entered the bios again. Secure boot...
  6. Win10 installation problem

Win10 installation problem: I am updating for win7 to Win10 and the system report: 0x8007001F-0x20006 The installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during REPLICATE_OC operation. Any recommendations?...
  7. Win10 Pro installation problem

Win10 Pro installation problem: Ive dell xps pro, 12model with windows 7. Now I've downloaded windows 10Pro setup from Microsoft site, started installation after submitting keys which I received from a local vendor. These 3 screens are running again n again, whatever I do. Please help....
  8. BSOD Trend with 19h1 (Win10 Pro)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Trend with 19h1 (Win10 Pro): I have been experiencing a series of BSODs since the 19h1 update on Nov 12th. At first I thought it was hardware related, so I started swapping memory chips and GPUs... no fix that way. Then I started watching my event viewer and noticed a trend related to my AMD...
  9. Is it recommended to clone Win10 19H1 OS from a pyrite supported NVMe SSD to an IEEE On...

Is it recommended to clone Win10 19H1 OS from a pyrite supported NVMe SSD to an IEEE On...: We are seeing failures while cloning OS from Pyrite supported NVMe SSD to IEEE ON supported NVMe SSD. WOuld like to understand the implication of doing this from the Windows front....
  10. 19H1 Update won't install

19H1 Update won't install: For three days now, Windows 10 has been telling me that "Windows 10 Insider Preview 10.0.18362.1 (19H1_RELEASE) amd64 2019-03 (3)" is ready to install. So, I follow the instructions and restart and update the computer. The update makes it to 7% to 8% and then the computer...