Windows 10: Problems live streaming radio on my computer

Discus and support Problems live streaming radio on my computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have not been able to live stream music from radio for about the last month or so. Before that, I could live stream just fine. I use Windows 10. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HeidiBenner, Jan 22, 2019.

1. Problems live streaming radio on my computer

I have not been able to live stream music from radio for about the last month or so. Before that, I could live stream just fine. I use Windows 10. I have not changed anything on my computer. When I click the play button on live streaming, nothing happens. How can I fix this?

:)

HeidiBenner, Jan 22, 2019
  2. mc25141 Win User

How to listen Internet Live Radio in MP3 live stream with WP8?

I want to listen to Live Internet Radio but it seems have problem.
    I use browser Internet Explorer on WP8, now I use Lumia 920.

I can't listen with Flash Stream of course, so I try to use mp3 live stream.
    But it's not working too, Do I have any chance to listen Live Internet Radio Stream?

mc25141, Jan 22, 2019
  3. Live Stream radio won't play on Win 10 Media Player

I also can't live stream NPR radio station since upgrading to Win10. So far Microsoft support has been no help. Directed me to microsoft.com website to look up support for Groove app and refused to walk me through the steps over the phone. The Groove support

website was of no help whatsoever with this issue. My impression so far is that Microsoft now expects users to pay for the privilege of being able to live stream a radio station to their computer, something that was previously free in Vista operating system.

If this is not the case and someone can provide some assistance in how to be able to live stream a public radio station to my win10 computer, I would be very grateful for the assistance.

I reckon it's a Windows 10 problem and I don't feel they're in any hurry to fix it.

I've gone through my system (inc all the audio hardware) and audio streaming works fine on Netflix, Youtube and on commercial radio station streams (with ads), but I can no longer access my local (Melbourne, Australia) community stations.

I can access them (www.rrr.org.au and www.pbsfm.org.au) and stream them on my iPad using whatever OS it runs- but not on Windows 10.

Weird, eh.

DaveMiles60, Jan 22, 2019
  4. Problems live streaming radio on my computer

Live Stream radio won't play on Win 10 Media Player

I also can't live stream NPR radio station since upgrading to Win10. So far Microsoft support has been no help. Directed me to microsoft.com website to look up support for Groove app and refused to walk me through the steps over the phone. The Groove support
    website was of no help whatsoever with this issue. My impression so far is that Microsoft now expects users to pay for the privilege of being able to live stream a radio station to their computer, something that was previously free in Vista operating system.
    If this is not the case and someone can provide some assistance in how to be able to live stream a public radio station to my win10 computer, I would be very grateful for the assistance.

DonnaKaniss, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

Problems live streaming radio on my computer

1. Problems live streaming radio on my computer - Similar Threads - Problems live streaming

2. live tv streaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    live tv streaming: Cannot live stream tv channels. Comcast says its the computer, not the router or wifi. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/live-tv-streaming/1646bb83-66a7-4c4a-8738-e52e0ffa4992
  3. Live stream won't go live

Live stream won't go live: All the sudden my live stream that I have been posting for years on a daily basis to YouTube won't go live. Is it my desktop computer, my Logitech webcam or YouTube? Thank you....
  4. live stream buffering

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    live stream buffering: When I watch live stream webcam the picture keeps stopping and buffering for a long time. How do I fix this? Please contact me at *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thank you...
  5. why is my computer slow to stream a radio station

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why is my computer slow to stream a radio station: why is my computer slow to stream a radio station? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-computer-slow-to-stream-a-radio-station/645d995a-f4fe-4c63-89de-2e320e779a99
  6. Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sportsfeista Is The Best live streaming site: Get the latest update on Motogp live streaming match Calender 2018 schedules, date and timing and more information at Sportsfeista.com. motogp live streaming motogp live streamingmotogp live streaming WWE Wrestling Live Stream
  7. no sound on live streaming

no sound on live streaming: I have a new PC with windows 10 installed. I can hear sound if I'm online like YouTube. I can't get sound from Facebook live streaming. Also movies I have on a USB there is no sound when I play them....
  8. live stream on PC

live stream on PC: How to live stream on pc? do you know any app which allows me to live stream on PC? I am thinking about libe stream for my teaching at home. I know some apps like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Skype. However, i think it is a social channel and I want to find some things...
  9. HQ radio streams at 320 kb/s

HQ radio streams at 320 kb/s: Hi there seems the standard Internet and DAB ("Dead and Buried") Radio streams are getting lower and lower quality these days - even old FM is a lot better than some of the BBC DAB radio streams these days. To restore the 320 Kb's streams again (at least from the BBC) -...
  10. roberts stream internet radio.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    roberts stream internet radio.: Updated to windows 10 last week, everything fine except I cannot stream my music from my computer to roberts internet radio. Eveything is correct ie sharing and allowing ,the computer recognises the radio in devices but radio states (No upnp media servers found). have...