Windows 10: Problems mapping network drive

Discus and support Problems mapping network drive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys,I've got an external USB 3 HDD hooked to a USB port on my old router. I recently upgraded to a WiFi 6 mesh system that doesn't have any USB. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Will Lyon, Dec 4, 2022.

1. Will Lyon Win User

Problems mapping network drive

Hi guys,I've got an external USB 3 HDD hooked to a USB port on my old router. I recently upgraded to a WiFi 6 mesh system that doesn't have any USB. I have the old router plugged into the new one and the port setup in both the new and old routers. I have successfully added the drive as a network location in Windows Explorer but no matter what I do I can't get it to map so I can actually use it for backup again.According to the old router the ftp address is ftp://192.168.68.58:21. I can access it via a network location in Windows Explorer just fine. In the port forwarding for the new router it'

:)

Will Lyon, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

Problems mapping network drive

1. Problems mapping network drive - Similar Threads - Problems mapping network

2. Problems mapping network drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems mapping network drive: Hi guys,I've got an external USB 3 HDD hooked to a USB port on my old router. I recently upgraded to a WiFi 6 mesh system that doesn't have any USB. I have the old router plugged into the new one and the port setup in both the new and old routers. I have successfully added...
  3. Problems mapping network drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problems mapping network drive: Hi guys,I've got an external USB 3 HDD hooked to a USB port on my old router. I recently upgraded to a WiFi 6 mesh system that doesn't have any USB. I have the old router plugged into the new one and the port setup in both the new and old routers. I have successfully added...
  4. Network drive mappings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network drive mappings: I have a vintage NAS: Blackarmor 220. I have to use drive mappings to access files on the drive because Microsoft decided I couldn't use what used to work. Periodically, a new version of Windows 11 is installed and all of my drive mappings to my NAS stop working. Often, I can...
  5. Mapping Network Drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mapping Network Drives: Both my PC and my Wife's laptop are running Win 11 with no problems.I managed to map the laptop C drive to my PC but when I tried the other way around I accidentally mapped my public drive to her laptop.I have unmapped it; however, when I try to map my C drive to her laptop,...
  6. Mapping a network drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mapping a network drive: I'm trying to connect to a webdav server via the "map network drive feature". I feel like i've had success in the past with entering https://192.168.1.45:5201<---- thats not a real link I can connect to it everywhere else... submitted by /u/rexlx [link] [comments]...
  7. Mapping a network drive

Mapping a network drive: I am trying to map a network drive from one Windows 10 PC to a shared USB drive on another Windows 10 PC. I have two USB drives in this PC. One I can share successfully. When I try to map to the other one it keeps asking for Windows credentials. I have password protected...
  8. Map Network drive

Map Network drive: Having an issue with mapping network drive with my local Netgear device. The id/password for attaching to the netgear device is local to the device and is not joined to a domain. My windows 10 laptop is joined to a domain. When I try to map a drive, such as...
  9. Map Network Drive

Map Network Drive: What to do with the following error: "The mapped network drive could not be created because the following error has occured: We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available. Make sure your device is connected to your organization's network...
  10. Problems Trying to Map Network Drives

Problems Trying to Map Network Drives: Hi, I have windows 10 on my home laptop which I have brought in to work, connected up to the wireless network and attemping (and failed) to map the networks drives that are attached to our server. For some reasons, when I try and browser for folders whilst attemping to...