Windows 10: Problems of the errors in windows 10

Discus and support Problems of the errors in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently, I found my taskbar always restart by itself. So I check the event viewer and find two error always happened. Each time the error happened,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by 振熙肖, Sep 4, 2018.

1. 振熙肖 Win User

Problems of the errors in windows 10

Recently, I found my taskbar always restart by itself. So I check the event viewer and find two error always happened. Each time the error happened, the taskbar will restart. Can someone help me to solve this problem? Thank you.

:)

振熙肖, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Problems of the errors in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problems errors

2. Local Disk C: Error Checking Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local Disk C: Error Checking Problem: Hi, recently when I booted up my PC it has been showing "To skip disk checking, press any key" on the boot screen and then shows "Scanning and Repairing Drive C:" . And when it finished the system booted up like normal. But it shows up on every boot and now I'm a little...
  3. How to fix Windows update problem 0x80073701 only getting this error for particular...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to fix Windows update problem 0x80073701 only getting this error for particular...: When i try to download a particular Update "2021-04 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5001391" the problem arises. I can download other updates rather than this one. I have searched for all the possible solution for this problem but...
  4. Hi guys can you help me with my problem which is bsod Whea internal error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi guys can you help me with my problem which is bsod Whea internal error: So i was using my laptop which is windows 10 Asus X509fa and playing some games like valorant and it lags a lot and then i forced shutdown it until after i saw an windows logo startup it bsod says whea internal error, i dont know what is the problem guys can you pls help me...
  5. MY PC Freezes with error Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117

MY PC Freezes with error Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 117: I just built a new PC with the following specs. Intel I9 10900K EVGA GGTX 2080TI FTW3 Asus ROG Strix Gaming Motherboard 32GIGS of Gskill TridentZ ram at 3600 - has the latest drivers Two Samsung NVM's 980's 500gig each windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, with all the updates Problem did...
  6. KB5000822 - Error 0x80070002 - Problems installing some updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB5000822 - Error 0x80070002 - Problems installing some updates: All Major pain with this update on a new build of Win 10 2019 LTSC over the last few days. Every time I hit Windows Update - I see this: [img] I have tried: 1. Windows 10 WU Troubleshooter 2. Brinks power ResetWU script 3. A brute force DISM /startonline component...
  7. There were problems downloading some updates error code 0x80070002

There were problems downloading some updates error code 0x80070002: Hi, I have Acer Nitro 5 laptop I have been trying to update my laptop some of the updates work but then some keeps saying There were problems downloading some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this, try searching the web or contacting support for help....
  8. RunDLL error pop up every half hour, it saying start up problem, the parameter is incorrect

RunDLL error pop up every half hour, it saying start up problem, the parameter is incorrect: Please help this pop up error keep coming every half hour from start up. It says there is starting program, the parameter is incorrect. I tried everything found in internet but nothing helped. However, the safe mode has no symptoms for this pop up....
  9. Problem on Updating Windows On My laptop Error:0x80080005

Problem on Updating Windows On My laptop Error:0x80080005: I recently came to notice that my update is not working that time I have a look at the settings and it had found that the version is 20H2 in the year 2020 so I click on the update option that time starting running checking and all but after some time it stocks there that time...
  10. "Scan Drive for Errors": 6 months of non stop problems with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Scan Drive for Errors": 6 months of non stop problems with Windows 10: Hello everybody, I'm not big on posting in forums but I am truly desperate at this point. For over six months I've been in a daily struggle with my laptop, just to use Windows 10 for basic functions. I'll try to keep the description as brief as possible, but basically...