Windows 10: Problems organizing photos.

Discus and support Problems organizing photos. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A bit of background first, I'm 84 yrs old, and to be honest, I am getting more stupid every day. An aside, getting older does make working with your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dearelliot, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Problems organizing photos.

A bit of background first, I'm 84 yrs old, and to be honest, I am getting more stupid every day. An aside, getting older does make working with your mind harder, okay at least I find that to be true!~

I have "Photos" in Pictures, Documents, Canon picture, Photo Room, some in all but others in just one place. place.

So my problem to start.: I have several photos on my "documents" but not in my "Pictures" I'd like to clean out documents of photos and just have them all in my Pictures. If I got that far, I'd take the next step but for me that may already be a Bridge too far.

:)

dearelliot, Oct 4, 2018
  2. vkuutila Win User

Organizing photo albums on http://share.ovi.com/

I made new album and send couple of photos there. I published the album to my friend. Works ok.

Before that I sent some photos to share and I see them on page "All media".

Two issues:

• I found no means to organize the photos. I cannot move photos from "All Media" album to the published sub album.
    • When I send the photo from my phone (5800), the photo goes straight to the album "All media". I would like to assign the photos to the sub album which is published to my friend. I have found no way to send the photo to the sub album.
      • IS THERE MEANS TO ASSIGN THE PHOTO DIRECTLY TO THE SUB ALBUMS?

Thanks for your help, Vesa

vkuutila, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Simple software to organize photos

fast stone image viewer could be considered, picasa is nice too, xn view
    there are many good photo organizer
    or you may try acd see but its trial
    i guess if just for organizing you could use windows or these freewares

micropage7, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Problems organizing photos.

organize photo's in a album in windows 10

This link does not answer the question, How to Organize Photos.

Do you have another suggestion?

MrBill89519, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Problems organizing photos.

1. Problems organizing photos. - Similar Threads - Problems organizing photos

2. Organization Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organization Problem: Hello, I have a Windows 11 PC, This PC just have 1 account but today I wanted to enable the Virus and threat protection, When i wanted to enable that, It wouldn't let me do that because it said "Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization". I'm the...
  3. Organization Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Organization Problem: Hello, I have a Windows 11 PC, This PC just have 1 account but today I wanted to enable the Virus and threat protection, When i wanted to enable that, It wouldn't let me do that because it said "Your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization". I'm the...
  4. Organizing pictures on photo app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Organizing pictures on photo app: So I uploaded all my photos from a tablet to my Dell Inspiron, and when they were uploaded they all went to the collections folder instead of uploading in their individual albums. Now I'm in the process of creating the albums but it's almost impossible because the picture...
  5. Digital Photo Organizing & Storage

Digital Photo Organizing & Storage: I am trying to figure out the best way to do two with respect to my digital photos:1/ How do add a caption on a digital photo so that you can see/read the caption while viewing the photo i.e., the caption is on the photo itself?I'd like to have a template where the caption...
  6. File Explorer Photo Organization vs Photo App Organization

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Photo Organization vs Photo App Organization: In File Explorer, I have put my photos in folders according to the subject. Do I have to do this all over again in the Photos app for Windows 10, in order to get the folder contents from Explorer into albums in the Photos app? Also, any recommendations for an affordable...
  7. Organize Photos by Date Taken

Organize Photos by Date Taken: I recently purchased a new computer from Best Buy that came with Windows 10. I have hundreds of photos that I want to organize by DATE TAKEN. All I could get Windows 10 to do was organize them into 3 categories: LAST WEEK, LAST YEAR, and A LONG TIME AGO. Those may not be...
  8. organizing photos

organizing photos: when I create a new folder and move photos does explorer actually move the photo file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/organizing-photos/3604bdfe-19ab-45dd-a127-c84369eda1ca
  9. Organizing Photos

Organizing Photos: I just uploaded all my photos to Windows 10. They appear in chronological order but I want instead to create subject folders and organize that way. (1) right clicking does not bring up a new folder option. Odd! (2) There is no tab to organize by subject. Can you help?...
  10. what is the best photo organizer

what is the best photo organizer: am looking software to organize my photos, any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-photo-organizer/7f548d7a-aa9c-4907-89ff-a81406b55b6a"