Windows 10: Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

Discus and support Problems printing on HP DJ 3630 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Product: HP DJ 3630 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) I have 2 laptops both Windows 10 64 Bit. On one I have no issues and printing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jaburmester, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

Product: HP DJ 3630
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit)

I have 2 laptops both Windows 10 64 Bit.
    On one I have no issues and printing works flawlessly.
    On the other I cannot print.
    If I do a test print I get error message Test page failed to print would you like to view print troubleshooter for assistence ? The paraneter is incorrect as shown below.

Problems printing on HP DJ 3630 [​IMG]

If use HP Print and Scan Doctor 5.1 no errors are found and it seems like printing should work.
    I find that I can print via HP Smart program so I presume problem is with Windows 10 which I cannot understand as on another Windows 10 laptop I have no issues.
    Please can someone help.
    Thank you.

:)

jaburmester, Dec 10, 2018
  2. CountMike Win User
    CountMike, Dec 10, 2018
  3. HP Deskjet 3630

Hi,

Uninstall then reinstall your Printer using the correct Drivers and setup information at this HP website.

And there are troubleshooting steps for it there too.

HP Website for your Printer:
    HP DeskJet 3630 All-in-One Printer series - Driver Downloads | HP ...

HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows

HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows | HP® Customer Support

HP provides a free tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and resolve printing and scanning problems. Download and run

HP Print and Scan Doctor

Problems printing on HP DJ 3630 c04616993.jpg
    to quickly and automatically perform several troubleshooting tasks. When this link is clicked, HP Print and Scan Doctor is
    downloaded using your Internet browser's download capabilities.

Or you can also ask in the HP Support Forums if the problem continues.

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/psg/

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This may assist you too:

"Fix printer problems"

https://support.microsoft.com/en-au...1&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

Printer problem with hp 3630

Mike

I repeat the printer does not have a usb port, one end of cable with 2 holes in plug goes into printer, the other end of cable has a usb plug that fits into the usb port of laptop.

If it helps to clarify, I will write as many details as possible.

2 cables, one a power cable, the other mentioned above.
    printer is a HP 3630 desk jet all in one.
    I have the HP disk and I have Uninstalled and reinstalled several times.
    I have connected printer power cable direct to wall socket and have switched electric off whilst printer on, as suggested
    it was working the day it stopped, I just changed location of printer by one shelf.
    I have power and can photocopy

Can't think what else to add.

frenchman96, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

1. Problems printing on HP DJ 3630 - Similar Threads - Problems printing 3630

2. Problem with Serato Dj

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Serato Dj: hi, i raise a problem in serato dj, but they advised me to ask a question to you for my problem. im having a problem connecting my midi controller with the software. this issue is with 11th gen only. can you review this problem? can you connect with them to solve this...
  3. Problem with Serato Dj

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Serato Dj: hi, i raise a problem in serato dj, but they advised me to ask a question to you for my problem. im having a problem connecting my midi controller with the software. this issue is with 11th gen only. can you review this problem? can you connect with them to solve this...
  4. Problem with Serato Dj

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP printer 3630

HP printer 3630: Hi, I am wanting to add the HP 3630 icon to my desk top. The printer is connected and working but I have no idea how to scan a document from this printer. Can you please help? TIA....
  6. Printing Problems on HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Printing Problems on HP Laptop: Hi guys, I'm using a HP Spectre laptop, Model 13t-3000, and have found it impossible to print recently - there have been no problems printing from other computers in my house. I have a cracked screen, but the computer works fine making me think that is not the cause of the...
  7. Scan using HP DJ 4729

Scan using HP DJ 4729: How do I scan? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scan-using-hp-dj-4729/6d0071a0-c5a1-42cc-a9b7-b0145aadaabc
  8. Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems printing on HP DJ 3630: Product: HP DJ 3630 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) I have 2 laptops both Windows 10 64 Bit. On one I have no issues and printing works flawlessly. On the other I cannot print. If I do a test print I get error message Test page failed to print would you...
  9. Problems printing on HP DJ 3630

Problems printing on HP DJ 3630: Product: HP DJ 3630 Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-Bit) I have 2 laptops both Windows 10 64 Bit. On one I have no issues and printing works flawlessly. On the other I cannot print. If I do a test print I get error message Test page failed to print would...
  10. Printer problem with hp 3630

Printer problem with hp 3630: Hi Guys I moved my printer to a different shelf on bookcase and it is now showing "printer in error mode". I have changed cable, uninstalled prog/re-installed using mu HP disk, cannot solve it. I know I have a new B/W cartridge, not sure about colour as I never print...