Windows 10: Problems, problems, problems after last Windows 10 update.

Discus and support Problems, problems, problems after last Windows 10 update. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated Windows on 8/22/2019, and started having problems with my Dell XPS after that. First, I got an error message upon startup that the system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kdncdr1, Sep 27, 2019.

1. kdncdr1 Win User

Problems, problems, problems after last Windows 10 update.

I updated Windows on 8/22/2019, and started having problems with my Dell XPS after that. First, I got an error message upon startup that the system didn't recognize the AC Adapter. The system has slowed to a very s l o w crawl and shuts down periodically. Last week I found that I couldn't print or scan, and when I checked the Device Manager I found that on the day of the update, every single driver was migrated and the driver provider was Microsoft. The date on most of the drivers is 6/21/2006!

This has just screwed up my entire system. Does anyone have a solution for this?

Sure hope so.

:)

kdncdr1, Sep 27, 2019

2. problem with Windows Update.

Hi after a clean install ooh Windows 10 64bit I keep getting this message from windows update,

There were some problems installing updates, but we’ll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x800705b4)

cookiemonster, Sep 27, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Problems, problems, problems after last Windows 10 update.

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

Problems, problems, problems after last Windows 10 update.

1. Problems, problems, problems after last Windows 10 update. - Similar Threads - Problems problems problems

2. Problems after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems after last Windows update: After the last Windows 11 update, all the icons on my desktop stopped working. How can I get them to work again. I am a computer idiot and know very little about how they work...
  3. Problems after last Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems after last Windows update: After the last Windows 11 update, all the icons on my desktop stopped working. How can I get them to work again. I am a computer idiot and know very little about how they work...
  4. Windows 10 last update problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 last update problems: [ATTACH] First of all, sorry for the machine translation. Since the last "big" update for windows 10 was installed, it sometimes behaves strangely. It does not hang completely, but stops responding. Programs do not close or open, but windows can be moved, minimized, and so...
  5. Problem after last Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after last Update: Hi, After updating the las version of Windows 10 was automatically updated, my desktop freezes everytime i turn on the computer. My laptop is fairly new and had worked well until this episode. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks...
  6. Website Problems After Last Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Website Problems After Last Windows 10 Update: After an automatic update on 20 January I'm having problems with several websites which worked fine before. Several sites have lost various levels of functionality options chosen go into endless "spinning circle," multiple refreshes etc.. The worst case is a company's...
  7. Problem after the last update for 1903

Problem after the last update for 1903: Used recovery after problems after the last update for Windows 1903. I now have a laptop that opens items I have not clicked on, takes at least 4 clicks to select a box on a page and even then will uncheck it. It is almost impossible to move an item or scroll a page. The...
  8. problems after last update

problems after last update: After last update my computer volume, windows task bar, edge, start button, cortona,,,among other items I can't access such as my control panal..!!! how do I fix it???...
  9. problems after last update

problems after last update: Hi, I got my PC updated lately and now have alot of problems. Sleep button disapeared, power settings disapeard, cannot turn off display, my nvidia card is not working and have some graphic glitches while scrolling internet pages. Also got blurry apps even they weren´t...
  10. Display problem after last update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display problem after last update: Yesterday the update 10586.104 left some weird happenings on the display. along the right hand side the upper and lower corners are darker and in the middle it much brighter. its like the login screen with window showing a bright light when you start up did not seem to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem with windows 10 last update