Windows 10: Problems projecting wirelessly between Surface Pro 7 and Surface Studio 2

Discus and support Problems projecting wirelessly between Surface Pro 7 and Surface Studio 2 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If I reboot both devices and go to the Pro, press Win+P, then choose wireless display, I will see the Surface Studio 2 and can project and control from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Talvish_Kairn, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Problems projecting wirelessly between Surface Pro 7 and Surface Studio 2

If I reboot both devices and go to the Pro, press Win+P, then choose wireless display, I will see the Surface Studio 2 and can project and control from the Studio no problem.

If the session disconnects or I close it down and I then try to do the same thing again it typically will not see the Surface Studio 2 again.

Again, reboot, and things works fine.

Anyone else seeing this issue and have a workaround other than reboot?

Note: this is not an insider build but latest updates on Win10 (and this issue existed for sometime, cannot say when it started since I only started doing this in the past few months and the problem existed the entire time).

submitted by /u/Talvish_Kairn
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Talvish_Kairn, Mar 2, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28 Surface

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Problems projecting wirelessly between Surface Pro 7 and Surface Studio 2

Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones Surface

Source: Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Surface Headphones - Microsoft Devices Blog

See also: Microsoft Hardware Event October 2 #MicrosoftEvent - Windows 10 Forums

Brink, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Problems projecting wirelessly between Surface Pro 7 and Surface Studio 2

1. Problems projecting wirelessly between Surface Pro 7 and Surface Studio 2 - Similar Threads - Problems projecting wirelessly

2. Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Studio Bluetooth problem.: I have a Microsoft Surface Studio version 1, running Windows 10 and fully updated. Today Bluetooth does not work, so no keyboard. The Bluetooth icon does not show in Action Centre and was hidden in Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter reports that Bluetooth is not...
  3. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    surface pro 7: My Sp will not boot. it gets to throubshooting and or reset screens but freezes everytime . I can not get into it at all. How can I make me a recovery from my regualr PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/51472c20-b453-4ef4-a968-7d1f5113a1b5
  4. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    surface pro 7: My Sp will not boot. it gets to throubshooting and or reset screens but freezes everytime . I can not get into it at all. How can I make me a recovery from my regualr PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/51472c20-b453-4ef4-a968-7d1f5113a1b5
  5. surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Surface pro 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 7: Today my surface presented this see picture on the screen after having used it for at least 3 hours in a row. I don't know what caused it but maybe it was because it got hot. I am very disappointed in how easily it was damaged. has it happened to someone? has anyone solved...
  7. Surface pro 7

Surface pro 7: Today my surface presented this see picture on the screen after having used it for at least 3 hours in a row. I don't know what caused it but maybe it was because it got hot. I am very disappointed in how easily it was damaged. has it happened to someone? has anyone solved...
  8. Surface Pro 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Surface Pro 7: I have a problem with my surface it connot connect to the speaker and Mikrofon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/surface-pro-7/7a504d5c-8dfb-4cae-8b0a-987e5dabb8fc
  9. Surface Pro 2

Surface Pro 2: Just bought a second hand Surface Pro 2 which replaces my pathetic acer aspire. (from a electronic buy sell store) and its brilliant. Pen and keyboard inclusive. 2 year warranty Q: Pen and touch is active but what software do I need to 'write' on the screen. I have looked at...
  10. Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones

in Windows 10 News
    Meet Surface Pro 6, Surface Laptop 2, Surface Studio 2 and Headphones: New Surface devices, along with new innovations in Windows and Office 365, offer more performance and productivity across your whole life. Today we are proud to share four new Surface products with the world. Products built for people. We put our hearts and souls into...