Windows 10: Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself.

Discus and support Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Unable to purchase from store in Hidden City, nor am I able to download any other games from the store on my PC. I have WIN 10, my store account is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by BonnieMacLachlan, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself.

Unable to purchase from store in Hidden City, nor am I able to download any other games from the store on my PC. I have WIN 10, my store account is under Google and I pay with Paypal, or I would if I could order anything. I guess Microsoft store doesn't care how much money it's losing as I have seen this complaint all over the web. The Message I get in the game is "Transaction failed, your account has not been charged". When I try to download a game in the store - it just disappears with no message or error code. I imagine MS store is losing a lot of money with these problems.

:)

BonnieMacLachlan, Mar 28, 2020

2. Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable

Hi, RRotter,

I am an Independent Advisor and will assist you.

Have you contacted Microsoft Store about the issue?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/28808/...

Is the child signing into the device under your account with his own PIN number?

Have you checked your account to determine if the game is listed in your purchases?

Have you tried logging into your child's Store account using your PIN number instead of his?

Check the steps listed in this thread on Sharing apps with Family

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/henrikn/2015/1...

Pat

Smittychat., Mar 28, 2020
  3. Windows 10 PC stores game cancellation of purchase

Purchased the GTA game from stores, couldnot able to install on PC , realised the game for the mobile.

How can i cancel my purchase from stores,can some one suggest the procedure.

Arshadali1, Mar 28, 2020
  4. RRotter Win User

Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself.

Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable

My son purchased the Store game PuppetShow: Porcelain Smile. His account wallet showed that there was a deduction for the proper amount. His list of purchases does NOT show the purchase.

When attempting to load the game,he gets a dialog box stating "You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use:" <the game name>. This appears to be a common problem based on searches. This then becomes an unresolvable loop failure.

We need to have the purchased game show up and become playable.

RRotter, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself.

1. Problems purchasing from store in game and in the store itself. - Similar Threads - Problems purchasing store

2. Store purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store purchase: How can I install an app i but in my wife’s computer to install in my PC which has a different account in windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-purchase/8fc8cbd5-a8a9-4cb9-8552-24eefed33f74
  3. In game purchase from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    In game purchase from Microsoft Store: I started playing Big Business Deluxe on my pc, from the Microsoft Store and made various purchases getting close to $200\£160. One of the purchases was quite expensive and generated 500,000 coins every 3 days to use in game. A week or so ago the game repeatedly wouldn't...
  4. Problem downloading a game from the store

Problem downloading a game from the store: I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store, but while it was downloading, my laptop shut down because it was not connected to power.I went back to the store, the partially complete download has disappeared and when I try to download...
  5. purchasing a game on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing a game on microsoft store: Hello This is my very first time I am trying to purchase something on Microsoft Store and I got lost in the process. from my child session, hewento to the store, selected the game he wished to buy and a pop up windows opened to tell him that an email was sent to me to get...
  6. Problem with purchase from Microsoft Store

Problem with purchase from Microsoft Store: I wanted to give a game as a gift to my fiend. It occurred when I was purchasing this game from the Microsoft Store. But got an error message: Contact us at Microsoft support. We are having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out...
  7. Purchased app from store

Purchased app from store: I purchased Wikicamps from the Microsoft Store but it hasn't installed and I can't run it. How do I install an app that I have bought and paid for!? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-app-from-store/0705614f-007f-4eac-a900-f7cd10f50bcd
  8. Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself

Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself: Yesterday I downloaded the Windows Terminal (yay) and Forza Street on my machine. Forza Street downloading took too long so I just paused it (at around 1.7G/3.7G) and turned off my computer. This morning when I opened Microsoft Store and went into the downloading list,...
  9. Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable

Store game not showing as purchased ... and not playable: My son purchased the Store game PuppetShow: Porcelain Smile. His account wallet showed that there was a deduction for the proper amount. His list of purchases does NOT show the purchase. When attempting to load the game,he gets a dialog box stating "You'll need to ask an...
  10. Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???

Game from Windows Store but cannot in app purchase from Windows Store???: I downloaded "Seekers Notes: Hidden Mystery" from The Windows Store, however, I cannot make in app purchases from the Windows Store. When I try to make a purchase in the app, it will say "accessing windows store" then a grey box with the windows icon in the upper righthand...