Windows 10: Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.

Discus and support Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/XenoGamer27, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.

Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for this? Thanks!

submitted by /u/XenoGamer27
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/XenoGamer27, Mar 9, 2020

2. In built screen recorder not recording audio

The in built screen recorder is not recording audio, however when i have my earphones in i can hear some audio however it is really glitchy and broken, without my earphones in there is not sound at all. I have troubleshooted the audio recording but there
    were no problems found and there was nothing to fix. Is there a way to fix this? The troubleshooting did nothing to fix the audio recording and when i looked at someone else's same type of comment the options to fix it didn't work.

Cannot Be Accessed, Mar 9, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.

Built in screen recorder audio not working

Hello!

My name is Connor. I am a huge gamer, and I am trying out YouTube!

So when I try to record gameplay with the built in screen recorder (In Windows 10). The audio doesn't work! The video is totally fine, but my external microphone, and the computer audio do not get recorded.

So my question is: Is there a way to fix that?

ConnorWatkins, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder.

1. Problems recording audio with the built-in screen recorder. - Similar Threads - Problems recording audio

2. Screen Recording no audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Recording no audio: When I try screen recording video with the snipping tool, the video records, but there is no audio. I've tried several different input devices, the same result. However, when I use the windows sound recorder, each of these devices works and records the audio. The...
  3. Screen Recording no audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Recording no audio: When I try screen recording video with the snipping tool, the video records, but there is no audio. I've tried several different input devices, the same result. However, when I use the windows sound recorder, each of these devices works and records the audio. The...
  4. Built in screen recorder audio not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Built in screen recorder audio not working: I'm trying to screen record a presentation on Google Slides using the built-in screen recorder but it's not recording the audio. It's completely mute....
  5. Audio recording problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio recording problem: I'm sure this has been discussed before but... I have more than 40 years of working on and with computers so I've already tried the common solutions to this. I have a Windows 10 computer which updates automatically when MicroSoft sends out an update. I'm digitizing my...
  6. Audio Recording Problem

Audio Recording Problem: I have been trying to set up my Tascam Model 24 for use with Facebook Live and recording podcasts/videos. I have been through all the app permissions, settings etc. The microphone and audio playback is detected and sending signals both ways. I can listen to the microphone by...
  7. Problem using the built-in screen recorder.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem using the built-in screen recorder.: Hey all, I've been using the built-in screen recorder (WINKEY+Alt+R) to capture footage for a school project. However, half the time, there is no audio in the clip. This forces me to recapture the footage with the hope that the audio will work that time. Y'all got any fix for...
  8. In built screen recorder not recording audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In built screen recorder not recording audio: The in built screen recorder is not recording audio, however when i have my earphones in i can hear some audio however it is really glitchy and broken, without my earphones in there is not sound at all. I have troubleshooted the audio recording but there were no problems...
  9. Recording audio problem

Recording audio problem: I'm trying to record audio from a browser using Audacity. It will record audio using a microphone but not using the "line inputs" i.e. realtek. I enabled the Stereo mix Realtek device, restarted and it still won't recognize the browser as the input to audacity. Then I ran...
  10. Problem with audio recording

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with audio recording: I have a new headset with a built-in mic. When I am trying to record audio and connect the headset through AUX, the mic isn’t working but the audio is working. I found "recording" under the "Sound" settings , then I found microphones but just Laptops Build in microphones...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows built in microphone troubleshoot cannot fix