Windows 10: Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation

Discus and support Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On the windows update panel in setting, I got an update that I can upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but after the installation is complete it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pranav_Sharma, Oct 28, 2021.

1. Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation

On the windows update panel in setting, I got an update that I can upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but after the installation is complete it again to the starting point from where I have to start the whole downloading and installation process again. This thing is happening again and again. I also checked the error code which starts from 0x and stopped unnecessary background apps, uninstalled external antivirus but nothing is working at all. Please help!!

:)

Pranav_Sharma, Oct 28, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 28, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Oct 28, 2021
  4. Bowdens Win User

Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation

Question related to Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10

It was kind of you to reply, But I have done what you suggested and IE is not listed. The background is that I was running Microsoft Money on Windows 8.1 prior to going to 10.1.

After the upgrade to 10.1 I went to run Money and got a message saying IE is required.

I do not need IE as I use Firefox.

Thanks for your help though. Regards Barry Cross

Bowdens, Oct 28, 2021
Thema:

Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation

1. Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation - Similar Threads - Problems Related upgradation

2. Windows 11 Taskbar Problem Related To wsappx

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar Problem Related To wsappx: Hi Everyone.I'm using Windows 11 For the past 2 months. right after I Started Using Xbox Game Pass On My PC, Windows Started To Show Some Problems. Such As EVERYTIME I Turn My System On, Taskbar Doesn't Load Properly And No Icons Show Up. The Common Way To Fix This Problem Is...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar Problem Related To wsappx

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar Problem Related To wsappx: Hi Everyone.I'm using Windows 11 For the past 2 months. right after I Started Using Xbox Game Pass On My PC, Windows Started To Show Some Problems. Such As EVERYTIME I Turn My System On, Taskbar Doesn't Load Properly And No Icons Show Up. The Common Way To Fix This Problem Is...
  4. Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation: On the windows update panel in setting, I got an update that I can upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but after the installation is complete it again to the starting point from where I have to start the whole downloading and installation process again. This thing is...
  5. Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation

Problems Related to windows 11 upgradation: On the windows update panel in setting, I got an update that I can upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but after the installation is complete it again to the starting point from where I have to start the whole downloading and installation process again. This thing is...
  6. Problems upgrading to Windows 11

Problems upgrading to Windows 11: Hello!I am trying to upgrade to Windows 11 this morning. PC Health Check shows that my PC is compatible and exceeds the minimum requirements as seen belowHowever, when I go to Windows Update under "Settings", it shows that I am not compatible, and won't allow me to get the...
  7. Problem with upgrading to Windows 11

Problem with upgrading to Windows 11: I opened Windows Update on my PC today and I got this notification that says does not meet to requirements for Windows 11but I have the PC Health Check app installed and it says that everything is ok and my computer meets the requirementsMy specs are Ryzen 5 3600 - B450 -...
  8. Doubts related to Windows 11 upgrade.

Doubts related to Windows 11 upgrade.: Today I've got Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22000.160 co_release update. But before upgrading to Windows 11, I have a couple of doubts in my mind. Can anyone please help me to figure these out... Since this is my primary device, I've tons of productivity apps installed,...
  9. windows 11 upgrade problem

windows 11 upgrade problem: I downloaded the pc health check app and it always say your pc cant run windows 11. So please make another way to upgrade to windows 11 please give a answer quick...
  10. Upgrade problems related to a hardware change

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgrade problems related to a hardware change: I think I've figured out what my upgrade problem is caused by. I stopped get new Insider Builds and could not change some settings (grayed out). This started when I upgraded my Samsung SSD from 128GB to 256GB and then restored the Windows 10 to the 256. There seems to be...