Windows 10: Problems Saving, Viewing + Printing Word Docs Following Latest Windows Update

Discus and support Problems Saving, Viewing + Printing Word Docs Following Latest Windows Update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Any insight into fixes - work-arounds is appreciated. The last update seemed to have caused a glitch specific only to Word Docs. PDFs are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SeanKoppelman, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Problems Saving, Viewing + Printing Word Docs Following Latest Windows Update

Any insight into fixes - work-arounds is appreciated. The last update seemed to have caused a glitch specific only to Word Docs. PDFs are not affected. When I view -- the document is displaying all EDITS by the author. In addition, despite ENABLING Editing -- the doc appears in a "protected view". If I go to Print the Word Doc from Outlook --- I get a "Word is not Responding" error message + have to exit or restart.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

SeanKoppelman, Jan 25, 2020

2. Viewing a Word Doc without Office

How can I view and possibly print a Word Doc in Google Docs?

TheresaBurk1, Jan 25, 2020
  3. Dell printer v715w wont print word docs after installing windows 10

Hi Amit,

I did method 1 and 2, and 3 but will try the "compatibility" mode.

There is nothing wrong with the printer, it's connected properly, I was able to print (in color) from something I "scan" file saved as pdf.

It's when I try to print Microsoft word doc that nothing prints (blank). I even tried saving the the file as pdf and then try to print it, but again......blank.

Any suggestions on why the printer is not recognizing the "texts" on the word doc?

Judy

judycalibuso, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Problems Saving, Viewing + Printing Word Docs Following Latest Windows Update

Printing word docs

I have windows 10 and Microsoft office 16.

Suggestions did not work. I problem lies with emailed documents which are in word. New word documents print.

The printer reads printing reports.

Sue Forman, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Problems Saving, Viewing + Printing Word Docs Following Latest Windows Update

1. Problems Saving, Viewing + Printing Word Docs Following Latest Windows Update - Similar Threads - Problems Saving Viewing

2. Missing border in word doc when printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing border in word doc when printing: i am creating a word document and i have added a border the border is on the page when i go to print preview or print it the right hand side of the border disappears. i have googled and tried everything and i cant fix it. Some please help it is for work....
  3. Missing border in word doc when printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing border in word doc when printing: i am creating a word document and i have added a border the border is on the page when i go to print preview or print it the right hand side of the border disappears. i have googled and tried everything and i cant fix it. Some please help it is for work....
  4. Problems logging in following the latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems logging in following the latest Windows Update: Following last night’s update, I cannot l login. When I try to login I have no option to put in my password and it has me sign into my Microsoft account when I try to login, and then it says something about setting up a Windows Hello pin (I already have a password) and after...
  5. August Windows 10 Update - Word Docs Not Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    August Windows 10 Update - Word Docs Not Printing: Hi The latest August update has just automatically updated and installed on my PC. Now whenever I try to print a Word document it only selects 'Print to File'. Excel documents and Thunderbird emails print perfectly well. Has anyone a solution? Thanks...
  6. Save Word doc on Windows for Mac

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Save Word doc on Windows for Mac: I just tried saving a file, the same way I have done for years and am now getting an error code and cannot save a file.[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/save-word-doc-on-windows-for-mac/c39779b3-a69f-416f-a436-92c425c7f203"
  7. word docs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word docs: I just renewed my $99 subscription, and yet I still can NOT access my MSWord docs to edit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/4c72539b-d66b-48de-afbc-94febd147180
  8. Viewing a Word Doc without Office

Viewing a Word Doc without Office: How can I view and possibly print a Word Doc in Google Docs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/viewing-a-word-doc-without-office/f6a6b4ab-7b9f-4023-b4c5-666fa5da885e
  9. Cant save MS Word docs

Cant save MS Word docs: Since i have upgraded to Win 10 i can no longer save any documents i create with MS Word. I try to save and this error messages pops up every time, and now i cant save any projects i create. 22458
  10. Can't save word possessor docs.

Can't save word possessor docs.: When I create a doc in MS Word 2013, WordPerfect 12 or Open Office 4.1.1 and click "Save As", a small screen pops up and says "You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact administrator to obtain permission. Never had this problem in transitions with 95, 98, XP...